Your Player of the Season 2021-22?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who is it then?

• Hugo

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Doherty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reguilon

• D Sanchez

• Royal

• Ben 'Daddy' Davies

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Dier

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Romero

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Hojbjerg

• Winksy

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Sess

• Skippy

• Bentancur

• Kulusevski

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Sonny

Votes: 127 76.5%
  • Harry

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Bergwijn

• Moura

• Scarlett

• Total voters
I thought I was going to be in the minority voting for Kulu lol.
I think he has turned our season around tbh. He has so much more impact on games than Moura and Bergwjin and releases Kane and Son to attack/score

For me, Son has only given us what we expect from him, because he's a world-class player. He hasn't given any more than that and has in fact had quite a few really bad games this season where he stunk the place out. Dier and even Davies under Conte have exceeded expectations.

If he can stay fit, I think Romero will be our player of the season in the next campaign.

This is quite tricky.

For overall most consistently improved player I’d personally be leaning Dier. He’s been able to put in some great defensive shifts over the last few years but they always came with a game where he would make a brain dead mistake.
Since Conte took over he’s effectively dropped that trait entirely, and picked up some great calming leaderships skills in return.
Never thought that I’d see him being the player holding that back line together.

Then on the other hand we’ve got Kulu, a player who’s made such a big impact since he signed with us in January.

Notable mentions for Lloris for saving our ass in more than a few games this season. As well as Davies, the player most would consider the weakest link in our current starting back 3, but a player who’s been very consistent throughout Contes tenure.

I thought I was going to be in the minority voting for Kulu lol.
I think he has turned our season around tbh. He has so much more impact on games than Moura and Bergwjin and releases Kane and Son to attack/score
You are.

Was expecting Kane or Son to be leading the race but didn’t expect massive lead for Son.

He’s been sublime for us this season but he still had his streak where he contributed absolutely nothing in games, and I personally still think he should’ve been dropped for a game or two while Bergwijn put in that amazing Leicester performance .

Player of the year is about consistency for me

You can set a poll to show who voted. Not sure if you can edit it that way though after the event.

Lol, I didn't realise it was Son way out ahead directly below him.
Had a look - can't see any way of changing it now. Maybe the guilty party will do the decent thing and reveal him/herself?

Sonny by a mile.

Honourable mentions to Dier, Davies, Romero, Hugo .

"Most improved" badge to Doherty since Conte.

Skipp, Deki and Bentancur are the potential future favourites.

Kane majestic at times but misses out for the transfer saga and poor start.

Back
Top Bottom