You're not Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This Saturday I'm going down to Goodison Park with my Everton mate to see the Everton-Man U game (£60 for ticket and travel). Due to me being the only Spurs and him being the only Everton we go with each other to White Heart Lane and Goodison Park about three times each a year. My question is, if my chanting is purely based on hatred of the other team (which it has been so far, A***nal, Chelsea, Citeh last year) am I cheating on Spurs? (Got about 20 people to shout Christene Bleakley's a dog last year every time Fat Lampard took a corner)

I sometimes go to Ipswich matches (I know) as my mates are ST holders. One of the first games I went to they had Giovani on loan and he was excellent.... :whistle:

I only go for the day out and the beers anyway!

I went to a few Man Citeh games a couple of seasons ago, was right next to the Woolwich fans as Adebayor ran the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of them. Fucking awesome seeing them go mental!

I have only ever been to one other teams game, this year Exeter away at Stevenage. Mate supports Exeter. £18 on the door, no applying for tickets, nearly filled out 1000 seats. The most boring 0-0 I have ever seen, enjoyed a different away day though. He came with me to Wigan away as a return the favour. Showed him real support.

Actually saying that Dad used to be an executive at QPR/Wasps. Seen enough rugby and shit football in the late 90's to see me for the rest of my life.

I've watched loads of Brentford and QPR games, generally watch them at least once a season, obviously now QPR are in the top flight I'll only watch them play Spurs. I also try and watch Hayes & Yeading when I can.

Just got back and it was like a fucking library. United fans sung about 8 songs all day and I am completely disappointed in Evertons fans, literally sang one song in the end I was in and that consisted of saying Everton 8 times, really poor. You would think that they would be well up for this match after Uniteds result last week and Rooney playing. Barely a boo when he was on the ball, my several attempts to start a 'you've got arse hair on your head!' Chant failed. Loudest noises came in disappointment at their own players who actually performed well. Pessimism is not being a fan at a game, you chant and shout until your throat is fucked, chant a bit more, clap your players off regardless of the result then have a bitch. Evertons fans are the pitts.

Thelonious Filth said:
I've watched loads of Brentford and QPR games, generally watch them at least once a season, obviously now QPR are in the top flight I'll only watch them play Spurs. I also try and watch Hayes & Yeading when I can.

I draw the line at Hayes and Yeading.

Back
Top Bottom