Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just had a few beers with a couple of Brighton season ticket holders and they agree he is the best midfielder in the league!!
They reckon he was motm in most of the games he played last year!!

Did he call himself an “iron gorilla” with those emojis? I’m confused by that.
It's definitely interesting in that its not afraid to be misassociated with what might be construed as stereotypes. Yves is definitely from a different cultural background- Malian, not French- and this appears to show a bit of that different perception of sensitivities.

I dig it personally. Absolutely aggressive if nothing else. Swag level 3000 stuff.

Our midfield is gonna be so gangster this next year.

Cannot fault a man for his honesty lol
A bit strong for British sensibilities perhaps but it's not quite Ronaldo type stuff. He does qualify it by saying it's because it's important to believe in yourself.

A bit strong for British sensibilities perhaps but it's not quite Ronaldo type stuff. He does qualify it by saying it's because it's important to believe in yourself.

Sounds like we now have one bad ass midfielder full of confidence. I love it. We could use

200.gif

Innocent until proven guilty, always.

So many people were convinced we should have steered clear of him without any tangible evidence.
I listened to the Extra inch a pod cast I've always enjoyed it. I liked those guys...I'll not listen again now. Their treatment of a person who had no due process was frankly revolting. One of them would not even analyse his game because something about sensitivity towards Bissouma VICTIM. Listen I'm a full snowflake. I'll use your pronouns and everything, I think the conviction rate for sexual offences are deeply problematic....but the fact that these so called enlighten podcasters could not see that their attitude was prejudicial and boarding on legally actionable on Bissouma's part was shameful. That the so called woke warriors could not see that using their platform to effectively stigmatise the club and a black man over an unsubstantiated allegation( with the racial history around just this kind of thing) it 100% put me off them.

It’s almost like the club did their research and knew information the public didn’t before signing him. All the cunts who cried about the signing can fuck off now. I’m looking at you Extra Inch!

It’s almost like the club did their research and knew information the public didn’t before signing him. All the cunts who cried about the signing can fuck off now. I’m looking at you Extra Inch!
Did you listen to the transfer episode regards him? It was my last. I think he has a legally actionable case against them. He could bankrupt the jokers if he saw fit. Whatever little hair that bloke has left ...Bissouma would own.

Did you listen to the transfer episode regards him? It was my last. I think he has a legally actionable case against them. He could bankrupt the jokers if he saw fit. Whatever little hair that bloke has left ...Bissouma would own.
Once Nathan became a main stay for the pod I stopped listening. I had a back and forth with him on Twitter about Bissouma until he blocked me. They like to think they are so morally above everyone, it’s pathetic. TFC is a way better pod.

Back
Top Bottom