Zlatan Ibrahimovic...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All the goals that Salah and Aguero have scored, nobody has heard them speak, cardboard

At least Zlatan gives us a reason to watch a game
Salah and Aguero arent very good with speaking English. You ask one question to Salah , he goes off on a tangent about something else coz of not understanding the question in English. Maybe they speak very well with the Egyptian and Spanish speaking media respectively.

Bugger.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to return to Italian club AC Milan at the end of his spell with LA Galaxy, says Major League Soccer commissioner Don Garber.

I'm sure the MLS aren't hugely impressed by it, but I suspect he meant it and thinks people will take it massively tongue in cheek. I could be wrong.

Don't get me wrong his spiel often makes me laugh, but if he wasn't so high on himself he'd probably have thought twice about that line.....

I think he would bring more than just goals to the team but perhaps some optimism and positivity. Having seen him play for LAG recently, I think he would score a few goals in the EPL. He’s still got size and strength and he has huge character. Hell just bring him in to the summer, I mean he’s not going to make things worse!

I think he would bring more than just goals to the team but perhaps some optimism and positivity. Having seen him play for LAG recently, I think he would score a few goals in the EPL. He’s still got size and strength and he has huge character. Hell just bring him in to the summer, I mean he’s not going to make things worse!
I’d take him in a heartbeat but is he willing to be a bench player? If the price is right probably

Back
Top Bottom