Zlatan Ibrahimovic...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Definitely a Marmite personality - I've finally grown to find all his bravado quite funny. Thought he was finished before going to Man U but then he carried them in that first season. And he didn't do too badly in the MLS for a 38 year old. One of the most impressive players of his generation. But too old now to come over to Spurs though, maybe he'll go and add a few more millions to his bank account in China?

Definitely a Marmite personality - I've finally grown to find all his bravado quite funny. Thought he was finished before going to Man U but then he carried them in that first season. And he didn't do too badly in the MLS for a 38 year old. One of the most impressive players of his generation. But too old now to come over to Spurs though, maybe he'll go and add a few more millions to his bank account in China?
The clubs in Italy are fighting over him. Mainly Napoli and Bologna.

A lion in words. If he had really had this mentality he would not have gone to play in the MLS. After the MU he could stay in Europe. For him in Italy we talk about Milan, Bologna, etc.

You are at a higher level.
I think he went to MLS at the right age. He can go to China now and still be brilliant.

It wouldn't be boring, that's for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if some bigwig at amazon would think it was a great idea to add more drama to the documentary!

He'd want half the Amazon money for himself.

That said, I love his "I Am Zlatan" persona. His book of that name was brilliant, even if the supposed ghost writer made most of it up after a few chats with Zlatan. Because it backed up the image he wanted to portray, he was happy to put it out anyway, and that just goes to show that it's all just an act. A very entertaining act.

Above our paygrade like Rivaldo and all the rest, why would he want to come to a club with no ambition where half the side wants to leave, anyway?

Back
Top Bottom