Zlatan Ibrahimovic...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vandals have sawn off a statue of Zlatan Ibrahimovic outside Malmo’s stadium.

The 38-year-old, whose career started at Malmo, was immortalised in bronze by his former club in October.

But Ibrahimovic angered fans when he became co-owner of Swedish rivals Hammarby a month later.
NINTCHDBPICT000551783783.jpg

The 38-year-old, whose career started at Malmo, was immortalised in bronze by his former club in October.

But Ibrahimovic angered fans when he became co-owner of Swedish rivals Hammarby a month later.

Wonder why he thought becoming a co-owner of Hammarby was a good idea. What is the point?

NINTCHDBPICT000551783783.jpg

It wasn't Malmö that commissioned the statue. It was the Swedish FA. Malmö city was then gifted the statue and it was decided that it was to be placed outside of the stadium. Just as a quick fact check on the article.

Wonder why he thought becoming a co-owner of Hammarby was a good idea. What is the point?
He didn't actually "buy" the stakes. Hammarby are part owned by the owners of LA Galaxy. And it was easier to gift him shares in Hammarby than to pay the actual sum to cancel his contract.

Still dumb tho.

He didn't actually "buy" the stakes. Hammarby are part owned by the owners of LA Galaxy. And it was easier to gift him shares in Hammarby than to pay the actual sum to cancel his contract.

Still dumb tho.

"Easier" for whom?

.....Sounds greasy as fuck.

This either incredibly positive about Zlatan. Or extremely negative about Serie A as a whole.

Also Admin Admin I think this can move to the general football section now.

This either incredibly positive about Zlatan. Or extremely negative about Serie A as a whole.

Also Admin Admin I think this can move to the general football section now.

The guys about 6f 5" and is in impeccable condition. Short distance sprints should be of no difficulty to him, especially early during a match.
I bet his distance stats were not on the map.

I don't care how old he is, bring him in!!

Surely we could beat this?
ZLATAN IBRAHMIMOVIC is set to sign a new double-your-money £104,000-a-week contract at AC Milan, according to reports.

I don't care about his age, he's an absolute legend, I'd take him for a year, the old cliché about a player's attitude being a great benefit to a squad is trotted out far too often but in this case I think it would be true.

I don't think Mourinho would be against it either.

I don't care how old he is, bring him in!!

Surely we could beat this?
ZLATAN IBRAHMIMOVIC is set to sign a new double-your-money £104,000-a-week contract at AC Milan, according to reports.

Serie A’s pace suits him these days. Plus Milan have turned around under him and Pioli. He’s gonna stay there for sure.

I don't care about his age, he's an absolute legend, I'd take him for a year, the old cliché about a player's attitude being a great benefit to a squad is trotted out far too often but in this case I think it would be true.

I don't think Mourinho would be against it either.
He's a great footballer but also a bit of an oddball and I don't think he would return to the Premiership to play for another side after his stint with Man Utd.

Back
Top Bottom