Zlatan....There Will Never Be Another.....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love him or loathe him he is quite simply unique and the world of football will be a less exciting place when he finally hangs up his boots. He's still doing it too.......

I could watch this all day long... :thumbup:

Yeah, but he didn't mean that..... did he??
:deledoubt::sonlol::vert:

I think with a god-given talent arrogance is part of the deal. Even with Messi who doesn't show it so much, he just knows it. A little nod just to acknowledge the fact he has scored a worldie again says it all to me.

I think with a god-given talent arrogance is part of the deal. Even with Messi who doesn't show it so much, he just knows it. A little nod just to acknowledge the fact he has scored a worldie again says it all to me.
Yep, that's a;ll you need, a little nod.
No need to give it Billy big bollocks.

Got an ego that’s for sure, but like Ronaldo he could back it up on the pitch, and in an era where there are far too many egos out there that are just average footballers at best you just got to applaud the guy....

Yeah, Zlatan is just a character that he's created.

His book I Am Zlatan is fantastic, but after reading it it came out that David Lagerkrantz basically just interviewed Zlatan for 100 hours, picked up on his persona, and then totally embellished the truth to make it more entertaining, making up a shitload of quotes that Zlatan didn't even say.

Needless to say, it enhanced the character that Ibra has created, so he absolutely loved it and was happy for it to be released anyway

Easily the best pure striker in his generation.

And we have the closest thing to him in the current generation playing for us already.

I'd be a very happy camper if Harry could keep on scoring when he is Zlatan's age

Back
Top Bottom