New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

24043be8db6f737647a7db5a098694d4.gif

%20tottenham%20new%20kit%20%281%29.jpg

Looks utter shit. Honestly one of the worst kits we've ever had.
Why are we getting pale, faded light colours for away/3rd kits in recent years?

Away: all yellow, navy trim
3rd: all cyan/purple

That mushroom-looking atrocity this season is pathetic. I honestly think the "designer" is a gooner or chav purposely putting forward kits where the players can't see each other.

I was excited for Nike when they started doing our kits (some kits have been great) but the past few years have been generally dogshit.

Have to say I agree with you here, this design is utter shite. Another really poor kit from Nike.
And why is the badge in the middle, but not the tick, it looks so stupid!

Unfortunately, with our 'famous' Jewish heritage, I fear this kit might be misconstrued for an entirely more sinister pair of Pyjamas!

...but that's obviously in VERY bad taste, and says more about my little twisted, paranoid, Jewish tin hat mind, than anything someone at Nike could've come up with...
(Unless whoever submitted the design was a Chelsea fan, and did it for a sick laugh, to see if it would stick!)

Better to just think of it as homage to '70s pillowcases, ...that's probably less controversial!

Probably on the main kit yes .

On main match football shirts I think. Didn't see anything about betting not being allowed on training kit

Were the Kappa kits the last ones to be available in long sleeves ?
The most recent long sleeved one I’ve had is the 18/19 Nike home.
also have a few Under Armour and Puma ones.
They were just very limited in availability, but you could get them if you looked hard enough.

think Nike have phased them out now, but I’ve noticed Adidas have been making them again for their teams recently, and they look great with the stripes

Why are we getting pale, faded light colours for away/3rd kits in recent years?

Away: all yellow, navy trim
3rd: all cyan/purple

That mushroom-looking atrocity this season is pathetic. I honestly think the "designer" is a gooner or chav purposely putting forward kits where the players can't see each other.

I was excited for Nike when they started doing our kits (some kits have been great) but the past few years have been generally dogshit.
Loathe this as well. But it fits us. We could be playing like Argentina at times or Coventry in others.

The most recent long sleeved one I’ve had is the 18/19 Nike home.
also have a few Under Armour and Puma ones.
They were just very limited in availability, but you could get them if you looked hard enough.

think Nike have phased them out now, but I’ve noticed Adidas have been making them again for their teams recently, and they look great with the stripes
Definitely can get long sleeved shirts from china :levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom