Some of the best Spurs writers pen their thoughts on all things Lilywhite.
Sunday feels like a huge game for Waz David for a number of reasons. It's time to dream big in the next stage of our evolution.
The visit of last years champions to our temporary home has come early in the season. Dan Pearce looks into the repercussions the result of this game could have on the rest of our season.
Is Christian Eriksen our most important player? James Harris has a look at our Danish Dynamite and his growing influence at the club.
Conner Green tries to answer a straightforward question.
Harking back to the days when reading about Spurs was something to be savoured.
Highlights of Issue #5
- Anthony Lombardi on the what makes a Tottenham goalkeeper great
- Aaron Wolfe finds that the individuals are not as important as the team
- Zino Citium relives Ossie’s trip to Wembley
- Spooky finds an unlikely saviour in Michael Carrick
- Will Colwell asks why only some players become greats of the Lane
- Textured rough touch "natural feel" on thick paper
- Full colour throughout (unless it was our choice not to)
- Positive and thought-provoking no matter how we're playing
- Evergreen – content is written in a way that means it stays relevant