Some of the best Spurs writers pen their thoughts on all things Lilywhite.
After another disappointing result in our temporary home, David Patten sees similar traits in the current squad as teams in the past.
Is it possible for a player to be 'world class' at Spurs? Tom Mitchell argues against the notion that this title is only reserved for those at the elite clubs.
Raphael Harris takes a look at what made a boy from Brazil fall for Tottenham.
Sam Marlow believes the drum sound that was played through the Wembley speakers is part of a wider issue regarding stadium atmosphere at teams up and down the country.
Harking back to the days when reading about Spurs was something to be savoured.
Highlights of Issue #5
- Anthony Lombardi on the what makes a Tottenham goalkeeper great
- Aaron Wolfe finds that the individuals are not as important as the team
- Zino Citium relives Ossie’s trip to Wembley
- Spooky finds an unlikely saviour in Michael Carrick
- Will Colwell asks why only some players become greats of the Lane
- Textured rough touch "natural feel" on thick paper
- Full colour throughout (unless it was our choice not to)
- Positive and thought-provoking no matter how we're playing
- Evergreen – content is written in a way that means it stays relevant