Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

19116594.gif

Fayido Fayido he can't wait to get away from us. He's said as much. And he's been useless. He even pissed off his own team mates against Newcastle when he was dragged off at half time. The guy is a dud.

Fayido Fayido he can't wait to get away from us. He's said as much. And he's been useless. He even pissed off his own team mates against Newcastle when he was dragged off at half time. The guy is a dud.
I would rather give him another season to see if his mediocre performance was a problem related to the style of play, like the club did with soldado.

I might get slammed for this but I honestly didn't think Son was worst on pitch against the Toon...
He scored some critical goals at critical times, at least two winners from memory.
I thought at times he showed his class.
Also Janssen is not Son's replacement, Son is not a striker and never has been..

I might get slammed for this but I honestly didn't think Son was worst on pitch against the Toon...
He scored some critical goals at critical times, at least two winners from memory.
I thought at times he showed his class.
Also Janssen is not Son's replacement, Son is not a striker and never has been..

Fair enough Oz. I think he's rubbish - a head down selfish footballer, now whining about being released for S Korea. I think it's obvious that Poch has lost faith - especially with his keenness to fuck of to the Olympics. I'm good at spotting these types of players - expensive mistake mate.

And £11m was too cheap for this guy...

sandro-christian-eriksen-play-comedy-duo-at-spurs-poy-awards-brazilian-plays-guitar-video.jpg

God bless the Eredivisie.

The Eredivisie does have some real bargains. Although it is a crap league I think to be top scorer age 21 while not playing for the best team in the league is impressive. His goals aren't flukes, the ball is going where he decides he wants it to go when he shoots and he just seems very all round. Age 21. It seems a no brainer to me. The fact so many of our current squad also have played in the Eredivisie is an advantage in attracting him too, I'd have thought.

Fair enough Oz. I think he's rubbish - a head down selfish footballer, now whining about being released for S Korea. I think it's obvious that Poch has lost faith - especially with his keenness to fuck of to the Olympics. I'm good at spotting these types of players - expensive mistake mate.

I think our current style of play doesn't suit him; his more direct.
Many were lambasting Lamela, yet I see fairly little naysayers now; whether he can re-invent himself like Lamela remains to be seen.
Given his price tag and the loss we would have to take on him, I'm happy to give him another season; he is versatile enough to be effective off the bench. Whether he offers anything different to Chadli I'm not sure.
Interesting conundrum for Poch but not one which will be decided by Janssen's signing.

I think our current style of play doesn't suit him; his more direct.
Many were lambasting Lamela, yet I see fairly little naysayers now; whether he can re-invent himself like Lamela remains to be seen.
Given his price tag and the loss we would have to take on him, I'm happy to give him another season; he is versatile enough to be effective off the bench. Whether he offers anything different to Chadli I'm not sure.
Interesting conundrum for Poch but not one which will be decided by Janssen's signing.

I know it's fashionable to give players time, but, IMO, not ones that cost £22m. Son hasn't shown that he's that interested in us. He has shown he's interested in himself. Not looking for an argument, but this player will never do it for Spurs.

Ok DukeUSA what do you see? Come on, you disagree, but none of you yank cunts can even describe a decent footballer. Go on, surprise me. I absolutely guarantee you won't have the balls or the knowledge to answer me.

Fucking Yanks. There's not one that knows shit from shit. Not one. But there are some bigmouths.

I admit I knew fuck all until the Americans came along - I'm just pleased my argument has been taken do seriously by the arrogant twats. Jeezus, where do you get off yankees?

Gutless Americans - you shame your country.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom