Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not for me he isn't. Not for many others either I'd guess.

How many times have you heard "One Daniel Levy" ring around WHL?

Big companies replace their CEOs with other well-qualified highly-competent money men all the time.

Most of the time in the 1980s when I used to go regularly you never heard a soul mention the chairman, apart from when Irving Scholar nearly bankrupted us. That obviously changed with Sugar and the onset of the Chairman-as-Personality era

I'm guessing very few people could tell you who this was without extensive googling...

Cez7AZH.jpg

Irvine Scholar kind of emphasizes my point it was him that shaped 15 years or more of complete dross. look at West Ham it was the owners who sold their soul , chairman are the ones who steer the ship.

I'm still fuming.

I fucking love Rose, seriously my favourite player over the last few years. But this is just shattering. I feel there's no coming back from this.

Not for me he isn't. Not for many others either I'd guess.

How many times have you heard "One Daniel Levy" ring around WHL?

Big companies replace their CEOs with other well-qualified highly-competent money men all the time.

Most of the time in the 1980s when I used to go regularly you never heard a soul mention the chairman, apart from when Irving Scholar nearly bankrupted us. That obviously changed with Sugar and the onset of the Chairman-as-Personality era

I'm guessing very few people could tell you who this was without extensive googling...

Cez7AZH.jpg
Go on then...give us your list of qualified replacement for Levy?

Danny Rose is a 27 year old man moaning about being a multi-millionaire in public who has just had his state of the art medical treatment free of charge whilst getting paid his monstrous wage with a scum newspaper and pissing on the fans. Whether Levy facilitated that is moot. Danny Rose is the cunt here. Hes a grown man. He owns this. No one else.

Was my favourite player but can't see any good coming out of this and he requested the interview :pochfacepalm:.
Seems that even if some things he says might be true you don't go behind the manager's back and shout you're mouth to press.
:pochbye: think it's bye Danny boy.

Alot more worried about Rose leaving than Walker too.

He's quite clearly the better footballer. Much better in the final third, much better defensively. Just all round smarter.

This isn't a case of he only looks good under Pochettino. The guy is good. He will improve every single team in the league and most of those in Europe who would want him.

Id love for Pochettino to sit him down and for the two to go over everything. I feel Pochettino has such a bond with Rose that he'd fight to keep him more than he would most.

Fans pay £1000's to watch players like him, they pay to have his name on the back of their shirt, they sing his name as an appreciation what he does for us and then the disrespectful little Cunt throws it back in everyone's face..
Where do Cunts like this get off? There's class and then there's mercenary cunts like this.

Fuck off Mummys Boy..

The one thing I will support him on and that's how the fans treated him. It's tuff reading, but I'm delighted he is calling out the fans, who were disgusting in the abuse they gave him, I will never forget the reaction on twitter to him agreeing his new deal. If these words don't hit home to those who called him out, then fans deserve a player walking out on them.

The people most upset with him leaving, and blaming Levy and/or Poch for it will be the same kind of people who caused him to have experienced what he has from the fans. The whiny, melty cunts who keep voicing their negative opinions about what we have and how its not good enough. The "supporters" that does not offer any fucking support.

We've got a few of them cunts in here. I hope they join Rose in pissing off to a Manch club.

Go on then...give us your list of qualified replacement for Levy?

What an idiotic question. If Levy moved on or was moved on he would be replaced by a highly-qualified, highly-experienced CEO with a CV as long as the High Road. I can guarantee that no one, under normal circumstances (ie not friends or family, didn't work for said man's former company etc) will have heard of him. Just as most without an interest in business or the company concerned could tell you who Satya Nadella is without googling.

It's not like replacing managers or players, where there is a relatively small pool of candidates who we all know of to a greater or lesser extent.

We know that Eddie Howe is a pretty good manager and that Tony Adams is a fucking shit one because we're football fans, not corporate boardroom fans

Its time for Ben Davies to really shine i guess.
Now i hope Rose goes to City orsomething like that and the team he goes to finishes below us.

And all of us are:
by.gif

I LOVED YOU ROSE. Oh well, time to move on. Who was the dude in Celtic? Tierney? Yeah, lets go aind sign him.

The people most upset with him leaving, and blaming Levy and/or Poch for it will be the same kind of people who caused him to have experienced what he has from the fans. The whiny, melty cunts who keep voicing their negative opinions about what we have and how its not good enough. The "supporters" that does not offer any fucking support.

We've got a few of them cunts in here. I hope they join Rose in pissing off to a Manch club.
You know what's funny, he actually hit more at the those who supported him most in becoming the player he is now, and that's the manager and the chairman.

I personally think we very much are because the majority of our attacking pace came from both Walker and Rose. Anyway - let's see what we can muster out of this window before it closes

I was saying it from the point of view that we didn't have him for the 2nd half of last season, and we didn't struggle.

But yes, we'll see what happens by the time the window shuts

It was mentioned on a podcast a couple of weeks ago that Poch wanted Walker out due to his attitude and wanted Rose gone for the same reason. Levy apparently was blocking this as selling two full backs hardly screams ambitious planning.

Although this was quickly shot down in flames because Rose is apparently nicknamed "Teachers Pet" because he is so close to Poch, this interview would suggest that's not the case.

Maybe Rose knows he's on his way out and is going down punching? "If they want me out, I'm going now and making it look like my idea" kind of thing.

If I've learnt anything from my world class managerial career on football manager it's not to never tick the 'Promise to strengthen the squad' button when offering an important player a new contract.

Just a heads up in future Poch/Levy.

When he signed that new deal, the reaction was outrageous. Let's be clear there is a difference from people saying he's shit to directing and targeting the abuse. If a player isn't playing well this should be mentioned and discussed.

I like to think I'm a balanced supporter most of the time, but after this he doesn't deserve to wear the shirt. If he has issues, if he wants a move then keep this in-house. Respect the club, respect his team mates, respect the manager, respect the fans. This is nothing short of outrageous and damaging to the club. Fuck him!

What an idiotic question. If Levy moved on or was moved on he would be replaced by a highly-qualified, highly-experienced CEO with a CV as long as the High Road. I can guarantee that no one, under normal circumstances (ie not friends or family, didn't work for said man's former company etc) will have heard of him. Just as most without an interest in business or the company concerned could tell you who Satya Nadella is without googling.

It's not like replacing managers or players, where there is a relatively small pool of candidates who we all know of to a greater or lesser extent.

We know that Eddie Howe is a pretty good manager and that Tony Adams is a fucking shit one because we're football fans, not corporate boardroom fans
Exactly. So unless you have some idea of a resolution to this perceived Levy problem, keep schtum.

This was Danny Rose's doing and no one elses. The fact you latched onto the Levy part and not the Rose part shows where your agenda lies.

Today is a day to be angry at Danny Rose. It's not up for debate. He's behaved a complete wanker. This, coming from a guy who plastered him on the transfer thread days ago saying how pretty he looked in Spurs blue.

I was saying it from the point of view that we didn't have him for the 2nd half of last season, and we didn't struggle.

But yes, we'll see what happens by the time the window shuts

You're right we didn't struggle but I also don't feel we maximise our full potential..

No way Rose is dropped for Son in an FA Cup semi final for example.

Back
Top Bottom