Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Make the Cunt stay... Then once we are 4-0 against Chelsea in our first home game game at Wembley, bring the mercenary Cunt on and let him receive the abuse he deserves..

We'll see just how sensitive he is then..
Jokes aside,we need to fend of these other clubs.Make a player serve his contract(or at least some of it) Not naive enough to believe we are going to let a player run it down and go for nish,but surely we can make him play for another season or two.

Jokes aside,we need to fend of these other clubs.Make a player serve his contract(or at least some of it) Not naive enough to believe we are going to let a player run it down and go for nish,but surely we can make him play for another season or two.

Yes once the dust settles that would be the way to handle it. He only recently signed a new contract so he knew then what money he would be on.. Why sign it if he thinks he should be on more..

Levy needs to be strong with this one and not give other players any ideas, otherwise they will follow.

Yes once the dust settles that would be the way to handle it. He only recently signed a new contract so he knew then what money he would be on.. Why sign it if he thinks he should be on more..

Levy needs to be strong with this one and not give other players any ideas, otherwise they will follow.

I wouldn't want to date a bird that doesn't want to date me anymore. The same applies to short sighted, disloyal and non committed selfish footballers. Bye bye Rose

Last edited:
This is almost as bad as Campbell to me. At least when he stitched us up, he went to a team that was well ahead of us on the pitch, only our rivals off it. He also hadn't just signed a new contract, been out of the game injured or had previously spoken of his respect for the manager.

Rose has done all of this and is talking about leaving to teams who are our on pitch rivals, at a time that we are so close to doing something special.

I hope training this morning included Rose getting a Full Metal Jacket Blanket Party.

This is almost as bad as Campbell to me. At least when he stitched us up, he went to a team that was well ahead of us on the pitch, only our rivals off it. He also hadn't just signed a new contract, been out of the game injured or had previously spoken of his respect for the manager.

Rose has done all of this and is talking about leaving to teams who are our on pitch rivals, at a time that we are so close to doing something special.

I hope training this morning included Rose getting a Full Metal Jacket Blanket Party.

Rose would clearly leave Spurs for Woolwich if they were the team they once were so as far as I'm concerned, with us being where we are now compared to the Campbell years and the repercussions this has on our team and his teammates futures he's done and dusted.

He has run the risk of fucking us up for his own self interest. No coming back from that we've seen his true colours

Utd aren't actually anywhere near us - 17 points last season

Enough of a margin to move Hull from relegation to 8th, above Southampton.

Utd aren't actually anywhere near us - 17 points last season

Enough of a margin to move Hull from relegation to 8th, above Southampton.
A good point. I'm sure you know what I mean though. Woolwich were so far ahead of us on and off the pitch in 2000, compared to how ManUtd and Chelsea are to us now.

and right now Spurs aren't willing to pay him as much as either Manchester club.

Maybe he should have thought about that then instead of putting pen to paper basically saying, "yes I'm content with the money I will be getting paid for this many years of service."

The fucker signed a contract, Poch didn't force him to, Levy didn't force him to, he as a willing adult did it himself.

Don't believe it at all. Things have been said and possibly taken, spun and summersaulted to make some news. As a club, we are solid and everyone else can just Fook of. Most players out there are not good enough to play for us the second best team in the country so lets not take second best. Depth is key and players will come and leave. Lets keep positive and improve, just one level better than last season. COYS

Back
Top Bottom