Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Ajax are gunna smash us 3-0 tbh... sorry. No kane, no son, no winks, sissoko not full health, wanyama is shot.

I can see it getting silly. Please prove me wrong though spurs...
Arthur Rowe, Bill Nicholson, Danny Blanchflower, Dave Mackay, Jimmy Greaves, Alan Mullery, Pat Jennings, Martin Chivers, Steve Perryman, Graham Roberts, Osvaldo Ardilles, Ricardo Villa, Glenn Hoddle, Keith Burkinshaw, Ledley King, Michael Dawson, Mauricio Pochettino, Harry Kane, Moussa Sissoko and a cast of thousands of other heroes over the past 137 years more would be ashamed of you.

Appalling daring to do skills

Lost too many semi finals. Surely time to win one. Cannot see us scoring many and therefore need to be tight at the back. Prefer a back 4
Lloris, Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertongen, Rose,
Sissoko, Wanyama, Eriksen, Dele, Moura, Llorente.
Will not leave options from bench if we need a goal and could play Sanchez in a back 3 instead of Llorente.
Ajax have done well in the away legs recently but that was when it was the 2nd match. Think it will be tight and tie will be decided in 2nd leg.

What makes you think Ajax thinks that though? Sentiment in Dutch media is very different from that and haven't seen any Ajax players say that either, everybody is saying to not underestimate Tottenham, that even with the injuries it's a 50/50 and it's really hard to predict what kind of game to expect. Anybody would be stupid to suggest Tottenham doesn't have a chance, and haven't seen anyone on Ajax's side say that.
From your fans

Back
Top Bottom