We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm genuinely appalled at some of the comments I've just read.

This was an even game, decided by two moments. Regrettably both went the wrong way.

So so proud of the team. COYS! Next season will be even better.

Fuck off to all you pathetic cunts calling the boys bottlers and such.

They took us further than we ever thought we could and got us to this point. I hate how we went out but the dippers were shit too. We weren't good but if you were a dipper fan you could be happy with the result but not the performance.

I'm proud of the boys and grateful for the run they have given us.

Upward and onwards. COYS

The pen was very harsh.

It destroyed the spectacle as Liverpool could just sit back all game and we couldn't take risks. It made it hard for us to look good or to be good.

Kane was the wrong selection. We all know it.

I don't think the supporters who went can be unhappy about our players' performance.
Liverpool are a fantastic team and we just lacked the x factor tonight. None of our star players could manage that bit of magic.

Such a shame we went out with a whimper, in a such a poor game.

I won't slag anyone off though, love my Club, you melters can just do one.. I never ever thought we would have got here this season.

What I would like to see though is a squad strengthening this Summer. If we don't then I would have to question where the board really see our Club sitting.

Proud of the team this season. But tonight we offered nothing tonight in the final third.

Quite happy to see Eriksen leave.

Winks and rose were our stand out players

Back
Top Bottom