Tottenham Boys - We Are Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I still feel like we could get the atmosphere back once standing comes in. Europe gives me some hope.
I think the person that goes to football now has changed and also the marketing..ive said this before too..they dont want my ilk anywhere near football anymore . We stay out of the stadium till minutes before kick off dont buy merch and when in the stadium are always the group told to sit down and shut up ...in that causing friction with a yellow jacketed fella who unlike in the past has no alliegance or support to thfc at all in most cases.

Glad i saw the new stadium in. ..it looks great but you aint never going to get anywhere near that intimidating earsplitting atmosphere that we had in the past simply because the people who created that arnt there anymore and the stadia and the people in them to a degree have been anaethatised and gentryfied.

Last edited:
I go and watch my other local team sometimes....Haringey Borough
Me too.Aki,the Haringey Boro chairman is a proper Spurs man.The family have about ten season tickets together in the South Stand and his sons and nephews rarely miss an away game.
Haringey Boro are a great little club with a fantastic ,boisterous and loud support.Also an excellent place to park your car if you drive to Spurs , very safe and a twenty minute walk straight down White Hart Lane to the ground.

Me too.Aki,the Haringey Boro chairman is a proper Spurs man.The family have about ten season tickets together in the South Stand and his sons and nephews rarely miss an away game.
Haringey Boro are a great little club with a fantastic ,boisterous and loud support.Also an excellent place to park your car if you drive to Spurs , very safe and a twenty minute walk straight down White Hart Lane to the ground.
Yeah,Aki is a good bloke. His daughter and occasionally his son work behind the ramp on match days. Proper spurs and a funny bloke with it.

The Bell End!! They make more noise than all those twats at the Emirates combined.I only get down there 4 or 5 times a season and tend to stand behind whichever goal the Boro are attacking.
Yep,founder member of the bell end. We only started calling ourselves that because one of us brought a bell along and it sounded funny. Bit of a piss take out of ourselves really. Then it caught on. Aki loved it and even mentioned us in the player of the year social night(which we were all at).
We also have "Bertie" who was voted non league football dog of the year....

There was a time,that doesn't seem so long ago that a good Saturday and something to boast about was beating Woolwich, running em where ever and hearing on the grapevine that west ham got done at London bridge.
Now it's having a dog called Bertie....

Does anyone get their fix of old school football somewhere else? Heard a few people go Enfield and orient for example.
Might want to try and pop down to Brentford before the old ground goes next season. Probably the club highest up the leagues with terracing. Would be an amazing e.g. league cup draw for us.

Back
Top Bottom