If Poch does go, either this year or 5 years from now, is Simeone his best replacement?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This current squad is the sort of material Hoddle can work with and evolve. He did it with England until the media stabbed him in the back -he is a proven supreme head coach!
Maybe, but surely that's totally irrelevant if A). His health won't allow him to take the job and B) Highly unlikely as the guy who sacked him is still sitting at the head of the top table.

If it's a proven - successful winner at the highest level then I'd like a simeone or allegri. We've never really had a big name top level coach.
However I'm not sure they'd be happy with the backing levy would probably give them.
If it's a younger up and coming coach then I'd like the Ajax manager. I like Eddie Howe but I think he'd be considered a bit of a step down and would be up against it from the start as a result.

Simeone would be a dream choice.

Perfect fit for the club given his time at a similar club with similar constraints but unlike Pochettinho actually delivers major honours. I also think his time at A. Madrid has run its course and he needs a new challenge.

As for not being able to attract him - Jesus some of our supporters are so small time. I heard exactly the same with Ramos when we in a far weaker position than now. And if a mid table mediocre Liverpool side can attract Klopp there is no reason we couldn’t do the same.

We can attract the likes of Ancelotti, Simeone and even Conte ( If we made a move in the summer).

Blimey...I've been sitting here on a wet Irish afternoon thoroughly enjoying the convivial chit chat and watching my neighbouring farmer kindly cut down my hedgerows. I decided to chill even further with a bottle of Santa Rita Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon 120 'Reserva'. (Tesco's 8 euros a bottle).

Now I have recovered my breath how would I describe it. Well it did not so much 'tickle' my taste buds as more drag them down a dark alley kicking and screaming and beat the living shit out of them.

I will however persist in drinking it (no choice really as it's my last bottle until tomorrow), so if my spelling or 'tone' of posting changes gradually over the evening I apologise. If for any reason I should use the 'c' word then please contact Mrs.B. immediately so she can arrange for me to be put to bed.
I thank you in anticipation of your kind co-operation concerning this matter... :thumbup: Hic !

We can attract the likes of Ancelotti, Simeone and even Conte ( If we made a move in the summer).
And offered them the right salary, a suitable budget and the authority to select the players they feel can turn the club around. I totally agree with your post but we are forgetting something....Daniel Levy. I say his name and the words 'fly' and 'ointment' immediately spring to mind.

Blimey...I've been sitting here on a wet Irish afternoon thoroughly enjoying the convivial chit chat and watching my neighbouring farmer kindly cut down my hedgerows. I decided to chill even further with a bottle of Santa Rita Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon 120 'Reserva'. (Tesco's 8 euros a bottle).

Now I have recovered my breath how would I describe it. Well it did not so much 'tickle' my taste buds as more drag them down a dark alley kicking and screaming and beat the living shit out of them.

I will however persist in drinking it (no choice really as it's my last bottle until tomorrow), so if my spelling or 'tone' of posting changes gradually over the evening I apologise. If for any reason I should use the 'c' word then please contact Mrs.B. immediately so she can arrange for me to be put to bed.
I thank you in anticipation of your kind co-operation concerning this matter... :thumbup: Hic !

Ha ha ha...

nothing wrong with a bottle of plonk or a large G&T while posting now and again - it wouldn’t be real world if it didn’t happen. Unless of course your name is
[John H ] Jonnie jasmine tea on ice :levystare:

Ha ha ha...

nothing wrong with a bottle of plonk or a large G&T while posting now and again - it wouldn’t be real world if it didn’t happen. Unless of course your name is
Nothing wrong with drinking and posting whilst sat at home or on a train (for example) however, when you're at some bar at a party drinking cocktails and you're still posting then you've a problem, Millwall boy. 🦁

Ha ha ha...

Actually I'm quite enjoying it now, tastes much different when your tongue has been acidicly melted :thumbup:

Nothing wrong with drinking and posting whilst sat at home or on a train (for example) however, when you're at some bar at a party drinking cocktails and you're still posting then you've a problem, Millwall boy. 🦁

Do you know the Drink Shop Do bar in the Cally rd? Obviously not; you have your nieces take you to a cocktail bar full of hen-night women - no men not even a barman - all making paper Mache’ dolls and flowered head dresses - see how you get on you cunt!

And offered them the right salary, a suitable budget and the authority to select the players they feel can turn the club around. I totally agree with your post but we are forgetting something....Daniel Levy. I say his name and the words 'fly' and 'ointment' immediately spring to mind.

We don’t need players to turn it around - we have a great squad, we just need to get them performing to the level they are capable of.

Back
Top Bottom