Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He wants to play for Spurs again

ScholarlyInbornHarpseal-size_restricted.gif

Sounds like somebody who doesn’t want to lose a loyalty bonus!

Always spoke of wanting to see out his contract..... Scoop up the last of the available dollar and then retire is the goal I reckon.

Newcastle not as exciting now with no takeover?

Apparently Leeds were interested in him too.... His homesick bullshit clearly no longer a thing then.

I like Alasdair Gold a lot, but in this particular situation I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the club were using him by briefing him that we don't want to sell Ndombele as a negotiation tactic with Inter. It hardly hurts our position if we don't appear desperate to get rid.

So regardless of what happens, I don't think Alasdair himself is fibbing.

Edit: bugger, sorry, I thought you were replying to a different tweet!
:mourfacepalm:

It also sounds like someone who just found out Newcastle aren't going to become rich.
:levyeyes:

That reporter also says that Inter are considering a player in the deal.

"However, the midfielder is currently unconvinced by the move"

I mean, having already torched the EPL, the only way is up obviously! :pocheyes:

One things for sure, if he goes to a so-called bigger club (eg Barca or PSG), I'll be livid if we concede to losing money on him.

Back
Top Bottom