Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Toby’s injury didn’t look great.
Based on how he pulled up we will be very lucky to see him back before mid-dec.
Guessing Sanchez comes back in.
Other than that I’m going to bask in the victory this morning, grab a coffee and pick up my dogs shit.
COYS
sanchez is a liabilty so hes out....this is what happens when you move the liabilities on and out of the way!

bates motel warrior GIF by A&E

Special mention goes to Sissy, Aurier and Dier.

Upped their games considerably.

Dier and Sissy might even make it into my starting line-ups now... they'll be pleased to learn.

Absolute Jose master-class today...from the tactics, to the formation, to the subs, Jose just got it ALL bang on today! Put all that together with a team that is talented in attack and strong in defense and you have the makings of a title winning team.

Trying not to get too happy too soon, but I can finally sense that we're beginning to realize our potential and we're going to be tough to beat in any competition...no matter who we play!

Thank you Poch, you got us to believe....and thank you Jose, you'll make us achieve!

COYS!

If the Brighton goal was correctly ruled out for a foul on Hojbjerg - we haven't actually conceded a goal in the league since the whole West Ham fiasco.

We've clearly been working very hard in training because since that day, we've looked so improved from set pieces. Bar the Ruben Dias effort at the end today, I thought we dealt with all the set pieces brilliantly.

Back
Top Bottom