Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was a quintessential Mourinho win. Robust defending, hard working and always carrying a threat on the break.
Kane is just unplayable on that form, big mention to Ndombele for his assist and also GLC for his quick fire goal.
A real team performance though, everyone playing their part.
Hopefully the injury to Alderweiereld isn’t too bad, the only black spot on a very good day.
It really was a great team performance. I thought Bergwijn was the weakest of our starting 11, and he absolutely had his moments....great pass to Son in the leadup to the Kane offside goal and also Steven's run drew the defender away from Lo Celso on the second goal. So if your absolute worst performance of the 11 on the pitch is average, you know it's going to be a good day.

Whos fighting tonight john?

FamiliarBlindCat.webp

Sammy attended one game at WHL with his brothers. When they went off to get a Bovril, some skinny gooner lamped him, and he moved to Sweden the next day.
Remember when you quit supporting Spurs when Poch was sacked and it was “the last straw” and you took a break.
Then came back when we improved and “accepted” Jose.

Then begged Case to delete your account, then dropped the word Clash from your username and came back?

My post is all true by the way

Wrong......it makes it all the more sweet rubbing it in.

And when we lift a cup, no I won’t just “celebrate together”, just like you wouldn’t let us “mourn together” if we got relegated.

You’d be alllllll over anyone who backed Levy and not Poch and saying we deserved it.
So just like if the title comes to N17, there’s a good few who won’t deserve the joy.

Because a few months ago, you wanted to be where City were

You truly are a Grade A cunt.

Who the fuck do you think you are? Telling fellow. Spurs fans they won't deserve to celebrate should we win the PL?

We're doing well precisely BECAUSE we finally signed some players. That is the sort of backing Poch didn't have since probably his first full summer transfer window.

Anyway, you'll be back in the bin soon at this rate so we won't have to put with your shite for too much longer.

MOTM I though Regi had a great game with caveat that he was a bit wasteful when on the attack. 2nd half was much better in terms of limiting then to chances. Just wish we wouldn’t drop so deep PEH and Sissoko were virtually next to the CBS instead of being in front of them and cutting out the supply line. I’d feel far more comfortable if we were a bit more aggressive higher up mid block I believe is what’s it called. Too often we let them pass the ball around in our final third and they still found their man. We need to stop the crosses and also the ball out wide. Otherwise great performance hopefully we can keep it up against chavs and also keep the ball better. They have a lot more pace than citeh in attack.

Back
Top Bottom