Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wrong......it makes it all the more sweet rubbing it in.

And when we lift a cup, no I won’t just “celebrate together”, just like you wouldn’t let us “mourn together” if we got relegated.

You’d be alllllll over anyone who backed Levy and not Poch and saying we deserved it.
So just like if the title comes to N17, there’s a good few who won’t deserve the joy.

Because a few months ago, you wanted to be where City were
You must be the most angry, tortured, hostile, spiteful, unpleasant and venomous Surs fan posting on here. You want to fight and disagree with anyone and everyone, it doesn't matter what POV, or what opinion, you want to shit on it or disagree with it.

What a god awful bloody poster you have become. I don't think even you know what you are - you just know that you disagree and that that you are disagreeable.

Remember when you quit supporting Spurs when Poch was sacked and it was “the last straw” and you took a break.
Then came back when we improved and “accepted” Jose.

Then begged Case to delete your account, then dropped the word Clash from your username and came back?

My post is all true by the way
I’ve never begged for anything you internet obsessed toad, and I certainly didn’t change my username to anything cryptic. And I didn’t leave the country because I got a slap from a 14 year old gooner when my big brothers went to get a Bovril at old WHL. And I didn’t go crying to my mum.

Even 14 year old gooner kids spotted you for the full on cunt you are. So don’t talk to me - even from your Swedish armchair.

All 10 out of 10 today. Defendign was magnificent.

Lloris had barely anything to do but when he had to act was perfect.

Aurier was incredible, made maybe one silly foul but other than that absolutely quality. Strong onthe air, good on the ball amd several brilliant tackles.

Alderweireld rolling back the years, faultless.

Dier was dominant. Fuck all you haters. Brilliant performance.

Reguillon fantastic, if city had anyone other than walker at rightback he would have done more going forward but he still deserved an assist.

Sissoko was class today. When he stays switched on for 90 mins he adds so much solidity. A must start against the top 6.

Hojbjerg is Hojbjerg. The leader we need, but maybe not the one we deserve.

Ndombele with the outrageous assist.

Bergwijn worked his ass off and should have had an assist.

Son was deadly.

Kane is the best player in the league and its not even close.

Lo celso was class even without his goal

Lucas was great, won some fouls and also solid.

Rodon what a hero

On a personal note, I passed an exam this morning, England won the rugby, I made a fuck load of money off cryptocurrency and now Tottenham Hotpsur confirm themselves as the best team in the league. What a day

Oh, and I've been on the piss since 1pm.

WE ARE THE TEAM, WE ARE THE CREAM, WE ARE THE BEST YOU'VE EVER SEEN

Congrats, geezer!!!! :tobyarm:

Cry me a fucking river

A certain resemblance?

Steve-Smith-Crying.jpg

Back
Top Bottom