Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

City whining about the handball call is something teams do when they don't have the mental fortitude to deal with obstacles in-match.

Supporters whining is one thing - it's our God-given right to bitch relentlessly - but the fact that City players are still going on about it at half, after the match, etc... is not a good look.

It is but good teams sometimes thrive when faced with a run of tough games. Today's game was the start and we came through it so hopefully we'll surprise people and still be at the top after December and into a run of "easier" fixtures.

If we're still in the top four on the 1st January I'll be very happy.

Special mention to Sissoko, a full game and apart from the silly yellow he didn’t put a foot wrong. Probly secured his future to play against bigger teams until we can buy someone better

But it just won’t be the same with out Mauricio doing it . He won our hearts ♥️ after all xxx

Yes, yes he did and put us in a place where Jose would want to be our manager.

I won't forget the guy and will be forever grateful that he was our manager.

We move on though (or at least most of us have) and get behind the team irrespective of whom the manager is.

I preferred the football under Poch but I'm hungry to see us lift some major silverware. I don't really care how we do it, indeed it's hilarious reading many of the sour comments from rival fans. They're worried, very worried.

But you continue being a cunt, same goes for your pal Sammy.

hvcf
Wrong......it makes it all the more sweet rubbing it in.

And when we lift a cup, no I won’t just “celebrate together”, just like you wouldn’t let us “mourn together” if we got relegated.

You’d be alllllll over anyone who backed Levy and not Poch and saying we deserved it.
So just like if the title comes to N17, there’s a good few who won’t deserve the joy.

Because a few months ago, you wanted to be where City were
Sammy - by your standards then, should you be pulled up for previously slating Kane, turning on him when he’s had difficult runs, wanting him dropped, calling him the second coming of Rasiak - even calling him worse than Rasiak etc etc? This is a forum. It’s for opinions not science or fortune telling. All of us have got opinions right and wrong. Just chill out and enjoy the fact that we’ve got a seriously good team, with backbone, spirit, class and some of the best attacking in decades.

For anyone else that's also on the edge of their detective's seat, trying to solve the mystery of "who quit spurs"

type this into your search engine:

site:thefightingcock.co.uk user's name quit spurs

and dive into the clues for the revealing truth... or not hahaha

Yes, yes he did and put us in a place where Jose would want to be our manager.

I won't forget the guy and will be forever grateful that he was our manager.

We move on though (or at least most of us have) and get behind the team irrespective of whom the manager is.

I preferred the football under Poch but I'm hungry to see us lift some major silverware. I don't really care how we do it, indeed it's hilarious reading many of the sour comments from rival fans. They're worried, very worried.

But you continue being a cunt, same goes for your pal Sammy.

Jesus wept - all roads lead to Mauricio.

You just know if we win the league you will crawl out of the woodwork straight away to give Pochettinho credit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom