Spurs vs Leicester City 20 Dec 14:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow I thought Palace was pathetic...
Everyone knows my opinion on mourinho but today these players have been clueless and a bit gutless tbh. I keep saying this stand off give up all possession is a stupid idea in every single game, when called for fine thats called using good tactics. But all the time is just old fashioned and imo pointless if you really want to compete.
Also watching Brendan Rogers outsmart mourinho tactically just fuels my fire, we should gave gotten him instead me thinks..

Let’s see what Jose says after the game he likes giving it the big one talking about klopp but really should concentrate on our tran and make sure the talking is done on the pitch.

Extremely poor performance, so many players (all of them, actually) waiting for the ball to come to feet and not moving. Static. I am sure that this is the result of being told to play passively - you start playing passively and it infiltrates your entire game.

Tactically I understand why we play this way against sides that have spent a billion quid on players but against Leicester - absolutely no disrespect here, they are a good side - but they set up to counter as well... I dont get it.

A forward line of Kane, Son and Bale and we barely have a shot. Its not right

Oh dear a yellow.. Tick tick..
You sound like a hall monitor on a power trip

175759.jpg

Hopefully this proves to anyone that still thought we didn't concede many goals was because our defenders were any good that actually, they're not.
Which is not to excuse any one, the whole team have actually been appalling today. Even Kane

Back
Top Bottom