Daily Update: Has Jose Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is here until the end of the season at least and maybe beyond that.

I think people are really underestimating how much Levy loves him and how reluctant Levy will be to admit that Jose was a mistake.

I hate this shit.
I loved Poch and I want him back...

Animated GIF

Can you imagine the scenes at the full-time whistle if the ground was full today?

Every day that he's still at the club is another day's worth of damage done.

A shit stain on the club's history.

No way will he manage us next season.

I think it is a very real possibility. I would say 50/50 right now and that is likely me being hopeful.

There is zero reason for him to not have been sacked already so clearly we are not dealing with a rational situation and the decision is being made by emotion not intelligence.

Maybe having Jose as our manager is actually a good thing for my family and myself. Back when Poch was our manager, every point was crucial and my weekends were ruined and my mood pissy for days after a loss. Now, if we win I am fairly content, and if we lose I am happy because we are one step closer to Mourinho out. I don't think I have ever been less upset by a defeat to United than I was today.

Maybe having Jose as our manager is actually a good thing for my family and myself. Back when Poch was our manager, every point was crucial and my weekends were ruined and my mood pissy for days after a loss. Now, if we win I am fairly content, and if we lose I am happy because we are one step closer to Mourinho out. I don't think I have ever been less upset by a defeat to United than I was today.

It’s strange isn’t it, it was more stressful being good, I can understand why Woolwich fans during the Wenger years now where always so stressed being so close to glory each season before the end of season collapse.

I agree with you, there is less expectation and pressure these days. However we don't have to pay 15 mill a year to Jose for that privilege, we can get someone like Potter and he will at least give us more watchable football for around 3 mill a year

I think it is a very real possibility. I would say 50/50 right now and that is likely me being hopeful.

There is zero reason for him to not have been sacked already so clearly we are not dealing with a rational situation and the decision is being made by emotion not intelligence.
Typical levy then, no intelligence shown on the football side...

He is here until the end of the season at least and maybe beyond that.

I think people are really underestimating how much Levy loves him and how reluctant Levy will be to admit that Jose was a mistake.
So if we finish 8th, which is hopeful at best he stays? Get real

We were still in with a chance of top 4 with a win today. That’s gone now, once Europa qualification slides away too then he can’t stay

So if we finish 8th, which is hopeful at best he stays? Get real

Yes I think if he gets 8th there is still a decent chance that Levy keeps him on.

I am being real. I am looking at who is making the decision not putting my own personal feelings into the discussion. Personally, I would have sacked him at the end of last year when it was clear he was a terrible fit, but this is Levy's decision and he loves Jose, looks at him with a fanbois perspective and will not want to admit the mistake he made or pay out money to get rid of his crush.

We were still in with a chance of top 4 with a win today. That’s gone now, once Europa qualification slides away too then he can’t stay

Of course he can stay if Levy wants him to.

Levy can do whatever he wants when it comes to Jose staying or going.

Of course he can stay if Levy wants him to.

Levy can do whatever he wants when it comes to Jose staying or going.
Obviously, but he won’t keep him. No Europa underlines that

we’ve got holes in our squad, but there’s still a lot of talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom