1882 - Saturday 3rd July - March Against ENIC at the Stadium.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you join and fight for this great club?

• Yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
I've been a paid supporter of both THFC and TFC for years, I've been blinded by Daniel and ENIC long enough, we have to take control of this shit show.

Thanks for the infrastructure Daniel, but now that has been delivered you haven't got a fucking clue.

I propose a 1882 & TFC March on the stadium on Saturday 3rd July, I've ordered my banner too.

T3r42B1.png
Do it when there's no match and therefore no cameras?

Great idea! 🤦🏻‍♂️

I think a match-day would work. If even 1% of match-going fans join, that's 600 people and even that small number could cause disturbance re. team bus going into the stadium or something like that. Get the number up towards 2% of match-going fans and you have got over 1,000 people that could really make some noise. You want a match that is on Sky - first home game of the season v City is prob as good as anything.

The idea of maximum impact on a televised matchday is understandable but:

1. We saw minimal action vs Villa last season and that was fresh off the back of the ESL & Jose sacking.

2. If the current spike in feelings is due to the managerial search; any chance to impact on this predicament will be gone by season's start. By which time a new wave of apathy may have set in again too.

I actually think it is more likely to cause
Embarrassment to the club if the protest was during an NFL game day or a big Boxing event. That would no longer just impact Spurs but a much wider field.

Embarrassment to the club if the protest was during an NFL game day or a big Boxing event. That would no longer just impact Spurs but a much wider field.

Nah, the broader viewership would be ambivalent.

In the case of the boxing the viewing numbers of a top tier EPL game would dwarf those of a boxing PPV anyway.

NFL would be a predominantly US-based market and garner a massive shrug of shoulders.

If you did it on an NFL match you'd be completely drowed by their fans. When I went to one there were 63k in the stadium and probably another 10k+ fans outside.

Opening game against City (providing fans are allowed in at capacity), go into the stadium as usual, sing a few songs as usual, and the moment the clock turns 20mins (representing ENIC’s 20 years in charge) just get up and quietly walk out……stadium walkouts with the world media watching tend to get questions asked to the right people…..

If you did it on an NFL match you'd be completely drowed by their fans. When I went to one there were 63k in the stadium and probably another 10k+ fans outside.

That's a good point..... Same as Boxing..... You're not gonna fill a boxing event with Spurs fans... That's just not realistic.

Opening game against City (providing fans are allowed in at capacity), go into the stadium as usual, sing a few songs as usual, and the moment the clock turns 20mins (representing ENIC’s 20 years in charge) just get up and quietly walk out……stadium walkouts with the world media watching tend to get questions asked to the right people…..

60k fans all pissing their day's ticket money away just isn't gonna happen.

Arguably, if ENIC-out fans want to draw a line; it needs to be before the season starts; before any new regime/structure is in place and operational.

60k fans all pissing their day's ticket money away just isn't gonna happen.

Arguably, if ENIC-out fans want to draw a line; it needs to be before the season starts; before any new regime/structure is in place and operational.
Money is pissed away anyway, so might as well make a point in the process…besides we could have 10 protests from now to the start of the season and even if by some miracle Levy even considered selling up we know Levy would take forever to do it, so ENIC will be here for the season ahead regardless…. Embarrass the fucker in front of the cameras, the man who just loves being in the spotlight might not like this kind of spotlight….

Will you be attending the protest mate. Or just supporting it in spirit?

I've been on the streets in the past protesting both Scholar & Sugar.

I want affirmative change in terms of certain aspects of how we're run, but no I don't support a blanket ENIC-out agenda.

However, I am pleased that SOME are prepared to take affirmative action in the name of their beliefs (rather than just join in with the rest of the blowhards that lack the conviction to do anything of significance besides bellyache and bang their keyboards.).... As I've said many times, I can respect that and have no desire to undermine any genuine efforts.

Will you be there?

Last edited:
Which is precisely why Levy doesn't care less about Spurs fans any more... he has so many other lines of revenue now... we are a mere ingrown hair that he can pluck out with some tweezers and forget about!

It just ain't gonna happen....

Which is precisely why Levy doesn't care less about Spurs fans any more... he has so many other lines of revenue now... we are a mere ingrown hair that he can pluck out with some tweezers and forget about!

Of course it won’t happen, it was just a thought…we are the most passive fans on the fucking planet, we bitch and moan about XY & Z and do zero about it as a “unified” group of supporters, I mean the last time the fans were United in one cause it was Judas returning to the Lane, and that wasn’t to really achieve anything other than let him know he’s a grade A cunt….

We as a club will continue to swallow up top dollar ticket prices while getting served slop Oliver Twist would turn his nose up at, it’s how it is I’m afraid, we as fans will always accept what we are given and just get on with it….

The protests need to happen both in and outside of the ground on a regular basis to keep the pressure on.
Levy and enic are not interested in the fans we are customers as part of their money making international sports set up THFC is only a small part of the franchise.

And even more of a reason he's lying through his teeth when he says we can't compete.

Back
Top Bottom