Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't take Sky long to decide to run that non-story.

Fucking bunch of dirty apeshit cunts. I wish nothing but the worst Karma on all of them. If you work for sky, you're automatically a waste of life.

I thought Kane wasn't due to start fitness training until tomorrow in any case.

Different sources saying different things once again. Sky are seemingly working on the angle that he has already had his test. Granted Sky also wants the move to go through.

I'd love to give those sky 'journo' cunts a good fucking hiding. Little trashbags with no life skills or friends. Worthless gutter rags who don't deserve to live.

Different sources saying different things once again. Sky are seemingly working on the angle that he has already had his test. Granted Sky also wants the move to go through.
I fucking despise Sky they are just interested in getting him to one of the top 2 so they can have another discussion point in their pre/post match jerk-offs.

They've probably got Carragher already doing his graphics and 30 minute routine around Kane fitting into the City system written out.

Last edited:
Sky wouldn't have run the story without asking the club.

Ha, if you believe that, you'll believe that we're capable of winning the premier league this season. You are fucking naive.

:levylol:

You clearly work for Sky. Fuck off.

We should fuck off sky reporters this season, Fergie style. Or just give one word answers to every interview question.

So he's going to pull a Berbatov and destroy his legacy as a club legend?

awesome, I love modern football......cunts the lot of them

Animated GIF

I fucking despise Sky they are just interested in getting him to one of the top 2 so they can have another discussion point in their pre/post match jerk-offs.

They've probably got Carragher already doing his graphics and 30 minute routine around Kane fitting into the City system already written out.
Yep, part of the reason why I've done a U-turn on the ESL, If it fucks Sky off out of the equation I'm all for it.

Ha, if you believe that, you'll believe that we're capable of winning the premier league this season. You are fucking naive.

:levylol:

You clearly work for Sky. Fuck off.

We should fuck off sky reporters this season, Fergie style. Or just give one word answers to every interview question.
If it isn't true then Harry will issue a statement saying wait a minute I'm due tomorrow back at training, this is a completely false report, I'm not pushing for a move away, and all will be rosy.

If he doesn't do precisely that then stop blaming others and recognise that it is Kane and his own representatives pushing for the move. Why try to deflect the blame? What happens is on the player...can't blame his agent as the player ultimately dictates what he does too or can go public if he fundamentally disagrees with what his agent has done

Back
Top Bottom