Roll Call for Fans Never giving a Penny to ENIC again

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd say the biggest abuser of our club is Daniel Levy.

He tried to destroy the clubs heritage and history for the sake of profit with his attempted move to the European Mon€y league......... all attempted behind the back of of our supporters. .

I would say any remaining fan of Daniel Levy has lost the right to label ENIC critics as club abusers after that shameful episide
There are no fans of Daniel Levy.

Zdf Yawn GIF by funk

Another brilliant non-answer from the ENICxium cult

:nunothumb:
Mate, you're really not very good at this are you.

You don't know the meaning of the word "nobody"

You think our manager isn't part of the club

And now you're going on about a "non answer" when no question was asked.

Currently you're 0 for 3.

OH dear, what a shame, never mind.

Yes they are...... Oh I get it.
You're allowed to you're allowed to abuse certain parts of the club, but only if it backs up your biased agenda.

Got it. Carry on.

I already answered that question to another cult member.

"Biased agenda".

ROFL. Yeah putting priotity to the fortunes of the FC rather than the accounts of the investment company is really "biased" for a football supporter.

You lot say a whole lot more about yourselves than you'd care to consider, don't you.

Mate, you're really not very good at this are you.

You don't know the meaning of the word "nobody"

You think our manager isn't part of the club

And now you're going on about a "non answer" when no question was asked.

Currently you're 0 for 3.

OH dear, what a shame, never mind.

Why do you keep attributing the opinions of other posters to me?

What is wrong with you folks?

I already answered that question to another cult member.

"Biased agenda".

ROFL. Yeah putting priotity to the fortunes of the FC rather than the accounts of the investment company is really "biased" for a football supporter.

You lot say a whole lot more about yourselves than you'd care to consider, don't you.

See that's the thing when people are biased and have agendas.
They read stuff into things that just isn't there.

Nowhere has any Spurs fan ever prioritised the accounts of an investment company over the football club.

Feel free to qoute where you got this ridiculous notion from.

I won't bother to wait because it doesn't exist.

0 for 4

Carry on.

See that's the thing when people are biased and have agendas.
They read stuff into things that just isn't there.

Nowhere has any Spurs fan ever prioritised the accounts of an investment company over the football club.

Feel free to qoute where you got this ridiculous notion from.

I won't bother to wait because it doesn't exist.

0 for 4

Carry on.

If you can't manage the intellectual task of distinguishing between the FC and it's owners, then you are not even qualified to debate the topic.

So keep on scoring. Like a petulant child, whose parents refuse to give him his way.

Still no answer I see?

Why can't you answer a simple question?

Because, Steve, you are trying to attribute other posters opinions to me.

And like the petulant child you behave as, you seem to believe you are somehow entitled to demand "answers" from other posters on questions, you think compromise their opinions, even though the questions regard opinions from yet entirely different posters.

Yet you are not. Deal with it already.

If you can't manage the intellectual task of distinguishing between the FC and it's owners, then you are not even qualified to debate the topic.

So keep on scoring. Like a petulant child, whose parents refuse to give him his way.
Eh???

Everybody can distinguish between them.
That is why NOBODY supports Enic you silly person.

0 for 5

This is way to easy.

And like the petulant child you behave as, you seem to believe you are somehow entitled to demand "answers" from other posters on questions, you think compromise their opinions, even though the questions regard opinions from yet entirely different posters.

Bwahahahahaha

Ok, you don't want to answer it because it goes against your agenda
I get it.

You accuse me of a "non answer" when no question was asked but refuse to answer one yourself.

Surely even you can see the hypocrisy in that?

0 for 6

Bwahahahahaha

Ok, you don't want to answer it because it goes against your agenda
I get it.

You accuse me of a "non answer" when no question was asked but refuse to answer one yourself.

Surely even you can see the hypocrisy in that?

0 for 6

No.

If you can't manage to participate in a debate without making up things, then please go away.

Read the original post and do a bit of brain work to understand. If not, don't reply.

I think it's called a discussion mate, you are supposed to either participate, or butt out.

It's all a waste of time anyway, the club runs and operates as a business entity for the owners and investors. If you as a follower of football, and Spurs in particular, don't like that, then you have the choice to move on, buy the club and run it how you like, or invest your emotional commitment to another team.

For some of us is the other option of putting up with it and stagging on, it's something we're stuck with, as it's all we know.
For me, I accept things as they are (I can't afford to buy the club) as its less stressful than bitching like a Prima Donna because I'm not getting what I want

No.

If you can't manage to participate in a debate without making up things, then please go away.

Read the original post and do a bit of brain work to understand. If not, don't reply.
Ah, the usual reply when someone get caught out and has no answers.

"making things up"
"go away"
"Don't answer"
"I didn't mean that, read it again, blah, blah"

It's not my fault that you keep getting caught out.

But I'll give you a chance.
Seeing as, according to you, I was unable to comprehend this post :

Maybe you'd care to explain it in a way so that even someone with my limited intellect can understand it?

Back
Top Bottom