New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How is this going to be televised or illuminated if it’s zero carbon ? And I presume the Chelsea players will be walking to the ground
Did you read the article?

Our home match against Chelsea on Sunday 19 September is aiming to be net zero, through emission reductions and offsetting the remaining carbon footprint through reforestation projects.

For those emissions which remain, Sky is working with Natural Capital Partners to restore natural carbon sinks which remove emissions from the atmosphere, by supporting a community reforestation in East Africa, and creating new UK native woodlands to support the UK’s net zero objectives. The Club and Sky will also plant trees locally to the stadium later this year.

Did you read the article?

Our home match against Chelsea on Sunday 19 September is aiming to be net zero, through emission reductions and offsetting the remaining carbon footprint through reforestation projects.

For those emissions which remain, Sky is working with Natural Capital Partners to restore natural carbon sinks which remove emissions from the atmosphere, by supporting a community reforestation in East Africa, and creating new UK native woodlands to support the UK’s net zero objectives. The Club and Sky will also plant trees locally to the stadium later this year.
Nope , hence the questions

I don't understand the fixation many here and elsewhere have with a stadium sponsor.

The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is helping with building the brand of the club. With NFL and also Heavyweight boxing about to be staged there (among other things) the global audience to the brand will be in the millions if not billions.

We're still the greenest club in the premier league, and that's something that nobody else will sing

Reduce Water Bottle GIF by Poland Spring
Is there a trophy for it? :levyeyes:

Cunt blew it per-Covid and now we'd be lucky to even get half of that

Embarrassing story of one man's greed which has now set us back years and affected transfers for windows to come

It's quite simple, the money would have been handy and the fact it hasn't been sorted however long after opening is a monumental fuck up...as both the build and move was.
I can’t find the reports of the offers the club received. Can you give me some links please?

I can’t find the reports of the offers the club received. Can you give me some links please?
We were in talks with Nike among others - of course the bald cunt wanted more as usual so was told to fuck off. Then Covid hit and the rest is history

Stop making excuses for him - this was a major fuck up over and above the project overrun

We were in talks with Nike among others - of course the bald cunt wanted more as usual so was told to fuck off. Then Covid hit and the rest is history

Stop making excuses for him - this was a major fuck up over and above the project overrun

How much money has the club recieved while waiting on this £25m for 15 seasons world record that he apparently wanted (over 2 years ago)? None.

It's another fuck up.
Oh so the imaginary, in fan’s heads offers are the ones we’re discussing. Fair enough.

Oh so the imaginary, in fan’s heads offers are the ones we’re discussing. Fair enough.
No you're right - newest and best looking stadium in the world hosting a Top 6 PL club didn't have a single offer for naming rights in 5 years even before finance was approved

LMFAO

Back
Top Bottom