Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Early days yet, but as I think about the group he brought in in the summer, I don't think there's been an invisible performance out of any of them. Good mentalities, impose themselves on the game. Conte has the same attitude.

Gil needs some time in the weight room, Romero needs to behave himself, but the right personality is a place to start.

We need quality now. Technical ability with the ball.
You mean like Tanguy?

If there is some substance to these charges it would be an nice and easy way to get away from what is clearly a shit DOF.

Could finally be a bit of luck for us, although knowing Levy he won't care and will keep this loser around anyways.

If there is some substance to these charges it would be an nice and easy way to get away from what is clearly a shit DOF.

Could finally be a bit of luck for us, although knowing Levy he won't care and will keep this loser around anyways.
Agreed - he was part of a truly shambolic transfer window

I mean he’s Italian, obviously he’s been involved in some financial malfeasance.

People actually want Paratici fired after he landed Conte and Conte said they are on the same page and enjoy working together. Paratici departing would just make ENIC and Levy’s hand stronger and needlessly antagonize Conte.

We were actually a bit unlucky in the summer window. Paratici came to agreements with both Inter and Villarreal for Martinez and Torres, Chelsea paying obscene money for Lukaku and not being in UCL are the only things that prevented us from landing them.

I mean he’s Italian, obviously he’s been involved in some financial malfeasance.

People actually want Paratici fired after he landed Conte and Conte said they are on the same page and enjoy working together. Paratici departing would just make ENIC and Levy’s hand stronger and needlessly antagonize Conte.

We were actually a bit unlucky in the summer window. Paratici came to agreements with both Inter and Villarreal for Martinez and Torres, Chelsea paying obscene money for Lukaku and not being in UCL are the only things that prevented us from landing them.

Paratici didn't land Conte, Spurs landed Conte. Conte was available in the summer but didn't come because Levy wouldn't give him what he wanted. Paratici was here then and couldn't land him. What changed was Levy lying to Conte saying he will back and give him what he wants, not anything that Paratici did.

We were not unlucky in not getting a back-up striker, we were not unlucky in letting Bale and all his goals leave and not bringing in a single player that can score goals. We were not unlucky in not bringing in a single player that can effectively pass a ball. We were not unlucky in not bringing in massive upgrades in the MF that is needed.

Parartici also made terrible moves at Juve once Marotta left, that is not bad luck but terrible decision making from him.

Paratici didn't land Conte, Spurs landed Conte. Conte was available in the summer but didn't come because Levy wouldn't give him what he wanted. Paratici was here then and couldn't land him. What changed was Levy lying to Conte saying he will back and give him what he wants, not anything that Paratici did.

We were not unlucky in not getting a back-up striker, we were not unlucky in letting Bale and all his goals leave and not bringing in a single player that can score goals. We were not unlucky in not bringing in a single player that can effectively pass a ball. We were not unlucky in not bringing in massive upgrades in the MF that is needed.

Parartici also made terrible moves at Juve once Marotta left, that is not bad luck but terrible decision making from him.

Wrong. Delete your account.

Maybe you could take over, you seem like a football expert.

Yes I could but Levy wouldn't hire me because I am not a yes man willing to do whatever stupid things he wants.
crazy stanley kubrick GIF

Back
Top Bottom