Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Levy doesn’t back him, he can fuck off the next second, no excuses.

Or like ArcspacE ArcspacE would say, it’d be crime against humanity
It’s a lack of business insight and flair if they don’t. My concern is him and Lewis are so one dimensional they won’t see this as an opportunity to speculate/accumulate

He will attract good players, he will improve good players so invest in him and the club

This guy will challenge for the Prem next season if backed. I don't think he'll even ask for much in all honesty. He has made gold out of victor moses and ashley young in the past.

Cue Levy handing him Ryan Nelsen on a free.

Guy is a genius, tactically slapped Klopp today. Who would have said a month ago that players like Winks, Davis, Dier and Dele would be putting in performances like that against Liverpool?
Do you remember Zidane's reaction of disbelief to Bale's CL bicycle kick? That was how I felt watching Winks and Dele today. The guy's a bloody wizard.

Something stirring in N17 as Spurs get their moment of ignition under Conte

3409.jpg

What he's done in a relatively short time is pretty amazing to see. We're not at the point where Winks and Dele are playing like how they did in their prime but it's a far cry from how they looked under Jomo and Nuno.
It'll be really interesting to see who goes in Jan or in the summer.

The team selected against Liverpool was disappointing to say the least. Winks and N’Dombele was stretching it, but to add Dele was simply handing the game to the opposition, unless the manager is a genius.

Levy give him some money, lots of it.

Last edited:
The team selected against Liverpool was disappointing to say the least. Winks and N’Dombele was stretching it, but to add Dele was simply handing the game to the opposition, unless the manager is a genius.

Another oblivious to our covid problems. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom