Which set of fans do you dislike the most?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which fans do you dislike the most

• Total voters

Dr Rocktopus

🎃🦇🎃🦇🎃
This is not a 'which club do you dislike the most' thread. Which set of fans piss you off more than any other? Is it the plastic Chelski fans? The arrogant United fans? The Gormless crying Liverpool fans? The 'should have been drowned at birth' West Ham fans?

This is not a 'which club do you dislike the most' thread. Which set of fans piss you off more than any other? Is it the plastic Chelski fans? The arrogant United fans? The Gormless crying Liverpool fans? The 'should have been drowned at birth' West Ham fans?
Torn between racist chavski fans or entitled victim playing scouse cunts.

I don’t get annoyed by West Ham wankers. I laugh at them. Same goes for gooners.

I couldn’t give a fuck about mancs.

Chelsea probably. That year they won the league up at Burnley (I think) and they start chanting "we hate Tottenham". Unbelieve that upon winning the league the first thing to pop into their heads is spurs. Bizarre.
And they are scummy, that helps

Should add Sammy to this list, he's more annoying than all the others combined.
Uh Huh Yes GIF by Lillee Jean

I just don't get this 'heirarchy of hatred'. I despise them all equally, absolutely, totally and utterly. They're disgusting pond life - every single one of them. Including the children. No exceptions.

Dippers

By a country mile

Thieving whinging murdering self pitying entitled Scum

But that’s enough of their good points

Chelsea, and that’s purely because of the far-right history of the club and their rivalry with us based mostly on racism. The old ones are Hitler’s and the young are all glory hunters who support Abramovich FC.

Liverpool second, the most self entitled bunch of fans not just in the U.K. but probably in Europe, they are so protected by the FA and media and the pundits in the media that when they are treated like everyone else equality seems like oppression. Their victim complex is unrivalled, you would think they where a mixed race black Jewish gay man living in the American Deep South in the 19th century the way they go on.

Since the poll only includes fans I went for Chelsea, if it covered media and FA I would probably pick Liverpool.

Chelsea, and that’s purely because of the far-right history of the club and their rivalry with us based mostly on racism. The old ones are Hitler’s and the young are all glory hunters who support Abramovich FC.

Liverpool second, the most self entitled bunch of fans not just in the U.K. but probably in Europe, they are so protected by the FA and media and the pundits in the media that when they are treated like everyone else equality seems like oppression. Their victim complex is unrivalled, you would think they where a mixed race black Jewish gay man living in the American Deep South in the 19th century the way they go on.

Since the poll only includes fans I went for Chelsea, if it covered media and FA I would probably pick Liverpool.
Yep it's Chelsea and Liverpool for the reason above. They are neck and neck I hate both and their modern incarnations are unbearable. Going Liverpool just because they are genuinely delusional and think there club is actually in some odd pseudo spiritual way 'special'

Back
Top Bottom