Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't mind him. Great attitude and has his moments. But ability wise he often leaves a lot to be desired.
He is a very streaky and frustrating player, ill grant you that. When he has a stinker it is very noticeable, dribbling down blind alleys and losing the ball.
But at the same time with his pace and driving at defenders he is dynamic and when on his game one of very few in our team who are true game changers.
It doesn't happen often enough but he is the difference so far today...

Sonny has not been good lately. Even in the Liverpool game he missed simple chances and passes.

He is a very streaky and frustrating player, ill grant you that. When he has a stinker it is very noticeable, dribbling down blind alleys and losing the ball.
But at the same time with his pace and driving at defenders he is dynamic and when on his game one of very few in our team who are true game changers.

He's an intelligent bloke off the pitch. Just needs to slow down a touch and use his brain more on the pitch at times. He would be a much better and more efficient player for it. He does everything at 100mph.

JJ hasn’t been bitching about us at all and I’ve been listening closely to commentary! Bunch of overly sensitive teenagers bringing this one up. He said the two yellows Zaha received don’t really equate in proportion to a red and I’d be I inclined to agree .. Davidson played Zaha big time for that second . JJ is Spurs through and through it’s great having one of ours at the top of the punditry game in the UK.

Are we talking about Lucas or Sonny. :thumbdown:

Back
Top Bottom