Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a beautiful Sunday! can't wait to watch it all back later (saw bits and bobs but family around today so restricted viewing). Get in. COYS!

Just seen it, definitely a second yellow, was almost a red by itself
Yup, you can’t shove opposition players in the face completely unprovoked. It’s a yellow a 100/100 times and probably would have went to VAR for a serious foul play review if he wasn’t already on a yellow. Just a stupid thing to do.

I watched Zaha closely and he was whinging and gesticulating towards multiple players all the time he was on the pitch.

He only has himself to blame, he is bit of a spoilt baby frankly

Ha! Well luckily I found one when only 2 minutes were played. The first 20 minutes was pretty shit but after that, happy days.

Whatever you say Sammy. You’re the expert 😉
If we sell Kane in January and replace him with a comparable or better striker, I'll fellate Levy myself. That's how likely that scenario is. And we are not selling him without replacing him. Suitors will now be scouting whoever we would be looking at. Better option, higher ceiling and better longevity.

Whether Kane goes or not, it was significant him being subbed off a week before the window.
The game wasn’t overly comfortable at that stage either.

I’m not going to bet money he’ll leave this window but I’m willing to bet we’ll go all out for a striker and start seeing Kane rotated.

As I said, times are changing.
Can your new year resolution be to either never post again, or stop posting shit?

Cheers

Can your new year resolution be to either never post again, or stop posting shit?

Cheers

Understand what’s happening, understand the manager you claim to love so much, realise that Kane just got subbed off in a league game without being injured on 60 minutes.

Ask yourself when did that ever happen?

Accept the changes, and embrace them.

Stop supporting Harry Kane FC
It’s dead

Back
Top Bottom