Watford VS Tottenham Saturday Jan 1st 2022 @3PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Legendary goal by a legendary player.

Ha, interesting that a 'supposed' Spurs fan would disagree with this being a legendary goal scored by a legend.

zomb.png

Never mind...:contescrewface:

Shane we can’t play 433 with with extra midfielder. If gio or tanguy stepped up they could play the 10 role ahead of say skipp and winks for now. However that is looking unlikely now. Failing that play 352 and try to get gio or tanguy in the 5. Kane and son up top with Lucas swapping with son. We have no alternative for Kane. Would love to see skipp with gio snd tanguy in midfield which I think everyone thought would be our midfield this season or perhaps PEH in for skipp.
Love to have more attacking players in the team other than relying on our WBs who are generally not very creative.

Do we know does Emmanuel Dennis play this one or is he off to AFCON with Nigeria?

Good player, involved in 60+% of their goals!

Worth looking at tbf only 24

Do we know does Emmanuel Dennis play this one or is he off to AFCON with Nigeria?

Good player, involved in 60+% of their goals!

Worth looking at tbf only 24

Shit storm atm.... Club say he didn't apply for his release in time to go to AFCON so they don't have to let him go. Player says he's going regardless.

Dapper daveAcademy Graduate​

Historically, have always struggled against this horrid, arrogant club.
They really aren't all that this season, if WFC show some backbone and get into these showponies, we can win this.

Even fucking small time Watford fans hate us ffs 🤦‍♂️. What is it with every single club in the world and it’s supporters despising us ? Please explain ?

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

When though, crucially?

"The competition runs between Sunday, January 9 to Sunday, February 6."

"CAF has decided that for those players who have official club matches between the 27 December 2021 and 3 January 2022, the participating member associations in question are to be directed that these players may remain with their clubs to participate in these matches and be released after the last match during this period.”

Shane we can’t play 433 with with extra midfielder. If gio or tanguy stepped up they could play the 10 role ahead of say skipp and winks for now. However that is looking unlikely now. Failing that play 352 and try to get gio or tanguy in the 5. Kane and son up top with Lucas swapping with son. We have no alternative for Kane. Would love to see skipp with gio snd tanguy in midfield which I think everyone thought would be our midfield this season or perhaps PEH in for skipp.
Love to have more attacking players in the team other than relying on our WBs who are generally not very creative.
Honestly, if Conte isn't going to play Tanguy or GLC, I think I'm ready to see Harvey White play that role.

He's been doing it for the u23s, in good form. Just give him a chance ffs.

Special memories watford for most tottenham fans if they remember. Hoddles piece of genius and chip over steve sherwood to score. That summed up him and tottenham. Beautiful football. Iconic goal if not our best ever.
One of those games that live in the memory for ever. I was behind the goal for that one, and you just knew that it was going to be special the minute it left Hod's boot.
Let's hope that we can produce something on those lines again.

Back
Top Bottom