Watford VS Tottenham Saturday Jan 1st 2022 @3PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ll gladly take the three points, but let’s not be mistaken that it was a purely shit performance.

We were also fortunate they didn’t get a penalty as well.

I definitely will not take this performance for granted. This is what a good team needs to do. Get 3 points in an away game when we're playing like shite against a bottom feeder.

They are shocking and we've made it far more difficult than it should have been, regardless of our own issues.
What I mean, is that we have a team that's fairly void of midfield creativity, so when a team puts everyone behind the ball, it's not really about the coach or the tactics, we just don't have the talent to dismantle these teams

And we were struggling to do that even when Eriksen was still around.

Back
Top Bottom