Watford VS Tottenham Saturday Jan 1st 2022 @3PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I
images

Literally just did

Unless you’re implying those are all actors in the stands
A person collapsing in a football stand is not evidence a vaccine has caused it.

You said 10-15 people have collapsed, show me the evidence of that and then I will admit you're right.

Throwing a random number at me and claiming it is fact doesn't make it fact.

It was only a few weeks ago people were claiming footballers were collapsing because of the vaccine and yet, those footballers were not vaccinated...

Blimey, that was like being constipated for two hours with some sweet relief at the end. Fingers crossed Conte and Paratici can look at these last two matches and see the glaring shortcomings of our squad, so as frustrating as the last couple of games have been they probably came at the perfect time.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year, lads and lasses.
:contethumb:

I definitely will not take this performance for granted. This is what a good team needs to do. Get 3 points in an away game when we're playing like shite against a bottom feeder.
Good team? This is a minimum requirement. A good team would have put this game away early or would have at least created 10 times more than we did.

Back
Top Bottom