Watford VS Tottenham Saturday Jan 1st 2022 @3PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you think what they said was fine and their sacking was a result of overly sensitive woke/cancel culture then I can see why you hark back to the “good old days”. Why not move to Saudi Arabia where every day can be like the good old days and you can watch Keys and Gray on Bein every weekend?

What did they say?

That's absolutely true. Their defence just let Royal send in piss poor crosses one after the other.
Am I exaggerating at least 8 and only one found a Spurs player?
He did end up getting twice as many key passes as any other player . Poor movement from the front 3 didnt help much either.

We win last minute, goons lose last minute…..
CEAF6-C2-B-7507-43-FF-88-A0-691-B420-C1-E5-B.gif

Didn't say equal chance or allude to it anywhere, done talking about this with you.

If you're not alluding to it the what are you even arguing about?

It seems pointless you even trying to dismiss my opinion on the matter if it isn't to argue against my assertion, based on scientific evidence, that vaccines are unlikely to be the cause of these random collapses?

If you argue against that position the what's the counterpoint? That they ARE as likely as COVID to cause heart complications?

I thought we just did?

I thought we did it against Soon 3 times too, but the Premier League had other ideas.

They tried hard too, denying us 2 stonewall penalties.

The only shocking thing I'm finding today is that VAR couldn't find a way to disallow Dave's goal.

I wouldn’t call a last minute goal from a set-piece breaking down a packed defence. I’m certainly not complaining about the outcome, but we were blunt for the most part.

they all think because they are playing well
Hate to say it but they are.

Watched Woolwich v City and then us. Not convinced they were playing the same game.

Utterly devoid of ideas on how to break down a defensive outfit (rather like Soton's 10 men). Relied on a set piece to steal 3 thoroughly unwarranted points.

Makes you pine for Trippier on the right. Emerson was truly useless.

Other than missing from the edge of the area, can't remember Kane doing anything. Son was hopeless for 100 minutes before delivering the cross.

Thoroughly depressing performance redeemed by the three points.

I wouldn’t call a last minute goal from a set-piece breaking down a packed defence. I’m certainly not complaining about the outcome, but we were blunt for the most part.

We were, but we also had real chances. Kane absolutely should have scored in the first half and Son had two chances with the ball at his feet in front of goal in the second.

We deserved it.

next EPL match it will be against ass-anal
winning that would take us to 4th place (with 2 matches to play)
We fucking well owe those cunts a slapping. Everyone points towards the United loss (correctly) as the result that finally got Nuno the axe, but the Woolwich game was so abject and our performance was so terrible that I knew there was absolutely no hope for him as manager.

It's very much us, too - no matter how poor they've been at times, Woolwich usually turn up against us (similar to West Ham) yet we bent over and gifted them the three points. Ever since they've flat track bullied and convinced themselves they're better than they are.

I hope we bite their faces off (figuratively rather than literally considering Lamela moved to Spain).

Thank fuck!!!!

Deserved to win in the end and we created the chances to win it in regulation time (what Kane has to do to get a pen I really don't know, through we should have had two!).

Conte has only been here a short time and has had a limited time frame to work as the games have come thick and fast, in this time period he has made us an effective counter-attacking side, where players have leant some repeated patterns. But fucking hell he needs to spend some time on teams that sit deep with 10 behind the ball!!! For this and Southampton game all we've done is look to cross the ball into a packed penalty box!!

FICHQw1XwAEFt8g

We need more variation than this!!!

Back
Top Bottom