Watford VS Tottenham Saturday Jan 1st 2022 @3PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So is the game worth watching on MOTD :contetellmemore:
I missed the goal in "real time watching later without knowing the result". I think the medical issue screwed up the time available or whatever.

Got to see the goals on the highlights stream. It lasted two minutes, the only bit from the second half was our goal

:sonlol:

Listen, don't try and play the "both sides" on this issue.

It's obvious that if these collapses were related to vaccines there would be far more of them considering the amount of people vaccinated.

There is more chance of these issues being caused by COVID when you consider the amount and rate at which it has been spreading.
I can think of half a dozen reasons why the excitement of a game could cause people to collapse. All common and none vaccine related. The cardiac connection is spurious at best.

Well.... thank fuck for that.

The win is most important, we badly need to find ways to break down teams that park the bus against us though.

Still a lot of work to do but fair play to the lads and Conte for the 3 points which is most important.

I'm trying to figure out how the hell we'd even get him out the door - isn't he on 200+ k a week?

All I can fathom is a loan deal where we subsidise his wages somewhat, and hope he puts himself in the shop window for a summer transfer.
Mother of pearl.

Your comments just made me look up his deal, 10million a year for five years up in 2024?

So there's two more years of a player not even Conte can get a tune out of?

How the fuck did this happen?

He's a fucking disgrace. I bet he votes Tory.

It's a good thing levy was bald before he signed.

I agree, loan him out but we'd have to pay the majority of his wages so we don't have to look at the cunt, if he decides to play then at least we could get back some of the money that's been wasted.

Alternatively, if you could bottle his arrogance and lack of self awareness and sell it for like, er say, £50 to £70 a gram, levy could pay off the stadium and buy the Real Madrid or PSG team to play in it.

There was a decent period in that first half where city couldn’t get out from under them. I’m not saying it’s going to happen but if it does happen to us we crumble
We’re 100% going into this game with 3 DMs and will barely cross the halfway line, and most of it won’t be through choice.

Kane and Son better sharpen the fuck up because they are going to need to convert on a 1:1 ratio

Give Ranieri and Watford some credit they effectively parked the bus on us then used their big men to nullify any attempts from the wing

How many times we’ve sat back resolutely only to be undone in the dying embers

That match was one way traffic breaking down 9 men behind the ball isn’t an easy feat.

We came we saw we conquered

COYS!!!

Back to the inflicting damage on that case of bubbly
venimus, vidimus, incredibiliter fortunati sumus

Back
Top Bottom