Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers 2pm Sunday 13th of Feb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Given we have lost 8 games already this season + the utter shambles in Europe and league cup roll overs. I’ll stand by my point. Picking players like them and expecting to win games is ambitious dreaming.

Then Conte shouldn't pick them. Next will be but he has no choice.

Well I don't know.

Mate, I am comfortable because I don't sit here expecting us to beat all and sundry.

If you read my posts they are set again at exactly where we are at present. A club in transition.

The only unknown and the signs aren't great afyer the last 2 games is whether we drift bsck towards the top 4 or slide towards mid-table.

With Newcastle joining the ranks 9f the wealthy and looking increasingly like staying up, Villa flexing and possibly Everton with Lampard, it might get somewhat worse.

It still comes back to my point that very few posters would have predicted 2 losses, and those defeats are down to Conte and the players, who should be good enough, and playing to their potential would have been.

Very simple.

November 2014. Kane playing as a sub for Adebayor. And it was a massive deflection.

Has he ever scored from a free kick for England?
I'm sure I remember one from Xmas 2016 or so vs Villa I think it was.

I don't get to watch too many games with my brother in law and niece so in spite of having a shocking memory I tend to remember those games

I'm sure I remember one from Xmas 2016 or so vs Villa I think it was.

I don't get to watch too many games with my brother in law and niece so in spite of having a shocking memory I tend to remember those games
Nope, the one in Poch's first year is his only free kick goal for Spurs. It was Villa though, a game winner. If I recall correctly he finally started the next game in the league after nuking the Europa League and the rest is history.

We forget, Eriksen would take everything until he left.

Fuck off.

Why don’t you, for once, blame Levy and the useless cunt players.

I’m not saying Conte is blameless but the fact is ENIC have let this club down time and time again.

So shift your focus or I’ll delete you off this forum.
“I’ll delete you off this forum “

The teenage girl reactions are back.

We beat wolves away twice in a couple of weeks. I tell you if united go for ten haag and poch is available in summer we should get him. This is dire and unacceptable.
Yeo we need to get a manager who wants to work with players. I’ve just his post match bullocks and again he basically shits on us. Never ever admits he may have got tactics wrong or selection wrong or anything. Weren’t people saying the sane about jose who never admitted it was his fault?

Well another depressing trip to White Hart Lane. Defensively all over place. Obviously Sanchez is shakey. Dare I say Romero makes us look a little worse, certainly he has an issue defending crosses. Any pressing and we fall apart.
Winks was terrible again. Lucas not running off the ball. Son having a mare. Kulu's touch looks abysmal.
Not really any positives to take from that.

Why is davies still at our club. Timid and neat and tidy. Were tottenham hotspur ffs. Flamoyance and flair.
Flamboyance and flair we haven’t seen that under Jose Nuno or conte. These managers don’t play that type of football. In the case of Jose and conte fans prbly accrepted it bcos they win trophies even though they had cerbexoensive squads assembled. Yet they choose ti play a counter attack style.

Back
Top Bottom