Burnley (H) 15/05 - 12PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good stuff. Don't care at this point, just win. We should be fine now, they have to do something.

I don't like moaning about our players but fuck me Sessegnon is a wet lettuce. He's just so safe with everything. I just want to see him take on his player over and over again. He's terrified of making a mistake so simply does nothing.
He doesn't have the trickery or explosive pace to beat his man though that's the problem.

He just shifts in and hits a cross into the defender's leg.

I actually feel sorry for Burnley here with that decision.

We've been on the end of a stinker with Sissoko in the CL Final though so swings and roundabouts, but fuck me it was a stupid change in rules.
I don’t. Time wasting wankers. I feel for Barnes as those one imho are rubbish penalties but we’ve had a fair few against us and it’s no less than this shithouse team deserve

I could say plenty of things we need to do but mainly we need to win. I don’t care how you do it Tottenham, just get the three points.
In games like this with the season on the line style can happily fall to the wayside if it means that we win playing ugly.

Not for an entire season of course. But for isolated games like this it can be required to just grind it out.

Q3EADMG.png
I really did LOL.

Back
Top Bottom