Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would consider Kyle Walker to be "dumb" as you say but I certainly don't want him gone. .

I would too. But walker has more ability, defensive tools and a ferocious will to win which offsets his rushes of blood. Walker is my fav player and IMO people like rose etc need to leave because he lacks almost everything bar pace. And he's not even that fast IMO.

I would too. But walker has more ability, defensive tools and a ferocious will to win which offsets his rushes of blood. Walker is my fav player and IMO people like rose etc need to leave because he lacks almost everything bar pace. And he's not even that fast IMO.
I'd like to see more"ferocious wills" and "rushes of blood" throughout the season

Agree about Walker. Although personally, I don't even think he's "dumb." Just about an average level of maturity for a 23 year old. While I've no reason to believe this, I think he'll surprise som people wrong in that department this season.

I'd give Rose another season as without the added pressure of being the starting LB he may develop better rotating with Davies. He's not useless and if someone could teach him to cross he'd be handy enough against shit teams. Sure not your ideal starter but he won't be a starter.

I'd give Rose another season as without the added pressure of being the starting LB he may develop better rotating with Davies. He's not useless and if someone could teach him to cross he'd be handy enough against shit teams. Sure not your ideal starter but he won't be a starter.

Crossing, positioning, and tracking back. He needs a lot of work. Too much work for a starting LB.

I agree with the general opinion on walker, if he had a better brain he would be lethal, but he lack's intelligent, decision making in attack. I hope this might get better with time, this will be his 3rd full season, a pivotal season for him, if he doesn't have a good one he will be gone next year.

I agree with the general opinion on walker, if he had a better brain he would be lethal, but he lack's intelligent, decision making in attack. I hope this might get better with time, this will be his 3rd full season, a pivotal season for him, if he doesn't have a good one he will be gone next year.
:adestare:

michael-scott-noooooooooo-o.gif

Time to back the lad then...hope he has a strong season and he and Davies push eachother all the way.

Not sure where all the hate comes from, there were only three players who didnt disgrace themselves last season so his performances were very much the norm.

And really, if he pissed you off by not talking to you in a bar, or not waving as he drove by....well, get a life.

Time to back the lad then...hope he has a strong season and he and Davies push eachother all the way.

Not sure where all the hate comes from, there were only three players who didnt disgrace themselves last season so his performances were very much the norm.

And really, if he pissed you off by not talking to you in a bar, or not waving as he drove by....well, get a life.
I don't agree only 3 players didn't disgrace themselves but you have a good point. Everyone seems willing to give every other player another chance... But not their favourite scapegoat. A young left back who spent half the season playing behind someone who can't and shouldn't be defending. And of course blindly ignoring the first good half to his season.

Back
Top Bottom