Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also, looks like ppl here dont know where Son exactly plays. His main position is left flank but he can play on the right/center as well. He personally doesnt like to play as a top striker though. Also, even though he played on the left for Leverkusen, he usually positioned himself in the middle along with the main striker. He barely makes a run + crosses the ball btw.. His playing style is pretty similar to Robben's.

Thanks & welcome to the forum

환영 합니다

:cool:

Do you know the Korean man?
The Korean man.
The Korean man.
Do you know the Korean man?
Heung Min Son's our man!

to 'Do you know the muffin man?' :pochfacepalm:

5aYJZA2.gif

(I watch a lot of Bundesliga)

He's basically a bigger, faster, younger vdV. His best position is kind of something like a second striker that can roam across the front, and he's got great technique but isn't a consistent sort of creator like a Silva type. He is an excellent finisher though, especially from around the edge of the box.

If he plays here like he did for Bayer, he'll be a massive fan favorite.

Also - the press room at WHL is about to get crushed by the Korean press. He's an absolute God over there, and he's dated some K-Pop singers and stuff, he's a tabloid selling monster.

He basically sold Bayer's sponsorship on his own (a Korean firm, LG) and drove a vast % of their shirt sales.

내 아들에 이동!!
GO ON MY SON!!!!

In case anyone wants to get a flag printed!!
I'm not fluent in Korean... I just know that particular phrase... I knew it would come in handy one day!!

Back
Top Bottom