The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You've been posting these kind of comments for some time now, mostly in the Leicester-related threads of how there is a strong media bias ignoring hand-balls and penalties, the fairy-tale nonsense, Italian 90s football, best luck ever, no injuries, etc.

I'm as gutted as everyone we'll most likely miss out to these lot but from an anti-Sky 4 agenda this is also fucking brilliant and overall makes for good viewing.

In addition - any football fan with half a brain cell would see who the real team building for the future are and who are riding on adrenaline and having the 'best luck ever'. I would like to think right now we are the pride of England in terms of our players and what the manager is looking to build long term.

Yes I like to vent my frustration on this forum with like minded fans. I stand by what I said but I don't believe there is actually a conspiracy. Just a lot of different things conspiring to be very very annoying. If we weren't also in for the title I would be praying for Leicester to do it (albeit slightly jealous)
The one crumb of comfort I take is that it is now even harder for Woolwich to overtake Leicester despite their incredibly easy run in.

Still believe this Premieship will go down to the last day of the season,with Spam and Manure wanting 3 points.
Also LC only have 2 home games left,like to think Chavs will put up a fight on last day,but you know they will bust a gut to do use COYS

Still believe this Premieship will go down to the last day of the season,with Spam and Manure wanting 3 points.
Also LC only have 2 home games left,like to think Chavs will put up a fight on last day,but you know they will bust a gut to do use COYS
Ranieri going back to Chavski? they will lie down. mark my words. We need to be level by then....

Still think we rolled the dice on that one and the gamble has paid off. No excuses not to strengthen our team (including striker depth) this summer if we have Champions League football as a carrot for new signings.
:levystare:
You could argue , we did not get away with it and got it wrong? Kane was at his limit against LC. A fresh forward , coming on, may have got the goals that warranted the way we out played them. Win that game we would be 1 point behind.

Leicester will be 10 points ahead of Spurs if they beat West ham. Spurs will then go to Stoke knowing they (HAVE) to win. The pressure is all on Spurs, if anybody thinks differently, well they are kidding themselves.

But if West Ham beat them it will give us a lift (not that the players need one). They know we have to win our remaining games to have a chance anyway.

Leicester will be 10 points ahead of Spurs if they beat West ham. Spurs will then go to Stoke knowing they (HAVE) to win. The pressure is all on Spurs, if anybody thinks differently, well they are kidding themselves.
LC could lose or draw to WHU , We will go to Stoke knowing a win would put us right up your backsides.
What is your allegiance ?

Leicester are top of the current form table, and have been for most of the season, they are currently on there best run of form (EVER) in the premiership 5 wins no goals conceded, and have 3 of the last 5 games at home, while you have just the 2 home games....It's really down to how long you can keep winning, I fully expect Leicester to beat West Ham and go 10 points clear. Then it's sit back and watch you guys, in your must win game at Stoke....With no pressure on us .what so ever.. Sorry but it just looks so inevitable. But I will say you have good team and deserve to be runners up to the Foxes.
Who do you support?

But I will say you have good team and deserve to be runners up to the Foxes.

How gracious of you Sir.

I see it has taken an extraordinarily short amount of time for all the humility to seep away only to be replaced by the arrogance of the champions elect.

You would expect more from a team that was staring relegation in the face last year, and in the 3rd tier of football not all that long ago.

Well done. Man Utd fans everywhere (Surrey) will be proud.

Leicester are top of the current form table, and have been for most of the season, they are currently on there best run of form (EVER) in the premiership 5 wins no goals conceded, and have 3 of the last 5 games at home, while you have just the 2 home games....It's really down to how long you can keep winning, I fully expect Leicester to beat West Ham and go 10 points clear. Then it's sit back and watch you guys, in your must win game at Stoke....With no pressure on us .what so ever.. Sorry but it just looks so inevitable. But I will say you have good team and deserve to be runners up to the Foxes.

It's a must win game for us whatever the circumstances. Your entire self congratulatory post is based on you beating West Ham - but what if they beat you? Your little foxy arses will start to go I think. And then we'll see. Something about counting and chickens?

I don't think Leicester players are polishing their medals yet like their fans, hopefully they are though as it would be a chance for us to capitalise.

For the second weekend in a row I'll be feeling extra dirty supporting the Scammers, they need to go one better this time.

The run in is now defined, you cant just plod along without any preasure . You must win 3 of 5 or 2 and draw 3 which means, it goes to the last day when you have the Chaves. Our away form is better than at home so whats the problem there?
I can only guess (as I have asked twice now and you have chosen to ignore) that you are a LC supporter and feeling the pressure and want to reflect it. Then, once you have been confirmed winners of the PL, will abuse everyone on here, rubbing our big noses in it?

How gracious of you Sir.

I see it has taken an extraordinarily short amount of time for all the humility to seep away only to be replaced by the arrogance of the champions elect.

You would expect more from a team that was staring relegation in the face last year, and in the 3rd tier of football not all that long ago.

Well done. Man Utd fans everywhere (Surrey) will be proud.
Have I got it wrong and he is a Utd supporter?

Back
Top Bottom