Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch is on the rocks, the fat greedy cunt. Should be able to bury him and his weird, rat eyed assistant next week. Putting history aside we will be favourites and the odds suggest we can get the lump finished, no mate what happens tomorrow

Poch is on the rocks, the fat greedy cunt. Should be able to bury him and his weird, rat eyed assistant next week. Putting history aside we will be favourites and the odds suggest we can get the lump finished, no mate what happens tomorrow
Such a wanky post! 👎

Yes he’s with the enemy now, but show some respect for what he achieved with us rather than post such puerile comments!

Nah, fuck him. Zero respect for that turncoat failure.
Do I want Poch to fail at Chelsea? You betcha!

Did something die inside me when he went to that lot? Definitely!

Do I feel the need to hurl childish personal comments at the man who gave us the best football in my lifetime? No chance!

Those type of comments reflect more on the type of person making them, than who they’re directed at IMHO!

Do I feel the need to hurl childish personal comments at the man who gave us the best football in my lifetime? No chance!

Those type of comments reflect more on the type of person making them, than who they’re directed at IMHO!
100% breaks my heart To see him there. I hope he escapes soon enough.

Last edited:

And I absolutely respect your view on this.

Personally Chelsea was a Stamford Bridge too far. Up there with Sol in terms of dismissing the club and everyone who cares about Spurs.

And I absolutely respect your view on this.

Personally Chelsea was a Stamford Bridge too far. Up there with Sol in terms of dismissing the club and everyone who cares about Spurs.
He was obviously desperate to return to us before going there.

The lure of working in London and staying close to family was probably too great.

I can’t see it’s on the same level as Judas being club captain, running the contract down whilst making the right noises on signing a new one and then leaving on a free to the scum.

Back
Top Bottom