Dawson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

spooky

The Fighting Cock
In my local Boots store with his missus, jeans half way down his arse, still looked fit as though. I bottled it and didn't say anything other than a gentle nod of approval in his direction which I hope he translated as 'I love you man'.

I did like the way he looked around at everyone to see if people recognised him. I'd probably do the same.

I would have been the creep just looking to cop a feel.

"What are you doing?"
"I just NEEDED to touch you mayn!"

I'm now pretty sure it was his mum. Although I have seen him on the high street before with a young blonde.

Pfft. Wasting time talking about whether he is shagging his mum or some random granny. What we need to know is, was he buying featherlight rubbers or those double-plated ones for one minute men?

Back
Top Bottom