Everton Vs Tottenham - Sunday 23rd Dec 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it’s time you reverted back to form and started wishing posters on here death again

You mean when I said to Mick I hope his parachute didn’t open?

Yeah I said that, not very nice was it.
Is what it is though, a horrible comment.

He’s an old soldier, I’m sure he’s heard worse. You do know that he’d actually rather his parachute didn’t open than find out you had is back dont you....

:avbshit:

What a performance . We've played superbly of late. Finally recapturing our best form. Sissoko is an absolute fucking dominator. The new viera?! Finally the player we hoped he would be, albeit in a different position to why we signed him.

You mean when I said to Mick I hope his parachute didn’t open?

Yeah I said that, not very nice was it.
Is what it is though, a horrible comment.

He’s an old soldier, I’m sure he’s heard worse. You do know that he’d actually rather his parachute didn’t open than find out you had is back dont you....

:avbshit:
Are you fucking SERIOUS?
You WISHED me dead!

Did that night in Brighton mean NOTHING to you?

You told me it was special.

You will never know how hurt it made me, my life has meant nothing since then.

I feel used......

LMAO how have you cunts found something to argue about?

We are flying. We smashed the toffees. This is a more realistic hit at the title - more so than the Leicester season because of the competetiveness - and it’s christmas.

Just try to enjoy it.
Great post: Totally agree, lets get behind Poch and the boys. end the negativity, stuff the distractions and enjoy the now!
(Says me after my fifth Hennessy) COYS!

Brilliant game by the whole team. It was amazing to see their resolve after going one down.
The passing was tremendous! Amazing to see our "big 4" scoring in the same game finally!

Sissoko was really, really good too. What a turnaround for him!
I'm not sure we "need" to buy any new CMs with his and Skipp's recent performances, though it could be nice.

Credit to Everton and Silva too for not parking the bus against us.
I wouldn't be surprised if they don't do again though.

Last edited:
Everton fans must be really p!ssed off:

They are on 24 points and their neighbours have double that.
They shipped 6 goals in one match and their neighbours have conceded 7 all season.

Everton fan here. I was having a little look on your site the day before the game and thought I’d come on again. There has been a few posters on here less than complimentary about us but I know we all have our little bug bears ha ha. Just wanted to congratulate you on your performance yesterday. We were awful but your finishing was clinical and you played really well. I’ve always thought we were quite similar as clubs but you have obviously stepped up a level. I think all neutral clubs admire the way spurs go about their business and I hope you continue your success and mount a challenge for the league. I’d be made up if you won it. Anyway I wish you all a lovely Christmas and new year. By the way what a fucking player Son is? So underrated

I think Everton and Spurs are similar too. Both have history and both have had to put up with bad neighbors! So as a neutral I always wish you success. Have a nice Christmas. I'm sure you'll bounce back on Boxing Day.

Back
Top Bottom