Jenas

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His contact still had another year on it, so he would of been entering his final year come this summer.

It's okay though, now he's tied down until 2014 I'm sure that'll mean we can flog him this summer, there's more "resale value" now given his contract length and outstanding season he's had so far this campaign...

There was about 17 clubs all fighting it out to sign him permanently last summer after all wasn't there...?

Oh wait, no we couldn't ship him out then despite the best efforts from Mr Levy to jog him on. We'll more than likely be in the same situation in 12 months time.

:mong:

We've been saying the same things for the past few years, 'We'll get £5m for JJ, £5m for Bentley, Gio, Bassong, etc etc. Clear out the dead wood then we'll have an extra £30m to spend to transfers.'

But there's obviously a reason we can't sell them. And if we couldn't do it before, the chances of doing it this summer, when most of the 'deadwood' have hardly played 10 games between them, are very slim.

We know Levy won't let the players go for anything less than he thinks they're worth.

But it's not quite as easy as saying we'll get so much for him and this for him.

Yeah, not sure what the logic behind it is.... Although maybe Levy thinks Jenas may "fulfil his potential" one day...

Then again they've been saying that since 2002 so there goes that theory.

He'll more than likely go to West Ham on a season loan in the summer with a view to making it permanent if they stay up for £6m - we all get excited and think we've mugged them off alas the Keane deal, but then he returns to us the following summer after their not surprising relegation.

Then it's back to square one with 'JJ' being linked with a host of clubs that doesn't come to fruition, stays with us... Doesn't really do much in general but then goes on to get the winner in the 2013/14 NLD.

I don't mind Jenas, always plays well against the Scum.....ironically that seems to be levelled against him a lot with people asking 'why he can't play like that every week?'

I like Jenas , i want him to do well at Spurs but even I now know he won't cut it ... He must have some footage of Levy with prostitutes or something, some kind of leverage

Or as Windy said to me on twitter levyage ...

Belgian Spur said:
I like Jenas , i want him to do well at Spurs but even I now know he won't cut it ... He must have some footage of Levy with prostitutes or something, some kind of leverage

Or as Windy said to me on twitter levyage ...

Karen Brady could be a shout, she's always writing in her 'diary' in The Sun.... "Spoke to Daniel Levy" etc. :levystare:

didnt like how he was getting grief from spurs fans for being at the zoo whilst we played Chelsea, he has been left out the squad, only back due to injury, i for one don't expect him to forgo sunny afternoons enjoying his kids youth at the cost of watching us play.

dmarchantthfc said:
didnt like how he was getting grief from spurs fans for being at the zoo whilst we played Chelsea, he has been left out the squad, only back due to injury, i for one don't expect him to forgo sunny afternoons enjoying his kids youth at the cost of watching us play.

Fucking brilliant. By all rights he's an Aston Villa player at the moment, we didn't want him at the start of the season that's for sure.

All this more to life than football one week, then giving him grief when he's not even in our squad let alone the first team.

People are morons.

Back
Top Bottom