Mason Out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought I'd get the ball rolling early on this one.

Seems he's about to get the nod from the hapless joke that is Uncle Albert.

With the squad he is about to re-inherit I reckon we will be lucky to get above the magic 40 points by February.

With the squad he is about to re-inherit I reckon we will be lucky to get above the magic 40 points by February.
Lol I like the truth in this irony.

Not mutually exclusive mind you

200.gif
the return of the king

He will do fine if he gets the role for that long..

He does at least understand the DNA of the club and in my opinion will have learned from his first stint.

If the board have acted then I praise them for doing that quickly because left too long, it could have got very messy.

Time to really taje stock, not get linked with all and sundry, know what we want, and to be sure we offer a package that is too good to refuse.

Mason will cement and shore up for the interim... I think.

😂
😂
😂
😂
😂
… absolutely brilliant . This made me laugh . Very good😂

I said on his other thread he would be in before Xmas.

I hoped that would never happen but the current joker has got to go and this shambles of a club will probably resort to Mason.

If this fraud comes back - first thing he’ll do is bring the shit-cunt Winks back

We need to destroy him at all costs!

If I were Mason I would seriously think about not taking it this time.

Wasn't there some rumour that he was looking at a lower league job? Not sure if there was any truth to that but if I were him that is what I would be looking at doing rather than just getting the rep as the Spurs caretaker manager whenever they need time to bring someone in that they actually want.

Back
Top Bottom