Minor bugs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Figured a minor bugs thread might be useful for when you see tiny problems with the site.

The quick navigation menu is a bit too short, and so is cutting off 'off topic,' maybe because 'Ticketing' got added?

Also, the forum has the propensity to get accidentally deleted every now and then.

518cff4421a429f8b1311a1d3cd5fa65.gif

The agree arrow has a tiny orange line above it and it irritates me no end. Now you've noticed it you can't un-notice it. Particularly annoying when you're as agreeable as I am.

Since you asked.
When I watch a YouTube vid posted on the forum (through the app on my iPhone) and turn it round to view in landscape, I am then unable to Wyper the forum to read in portrait again unless I exit the app and don't revisit for a while or just reboot my iPhone.

It's a sick sick world we live in it really is.

Not with that font, it's just bold. Font-weight doesn't effect it. (Apart from make it lighter at 600)

Back
Top Bottom