Spurs Are Green

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mummy

We're not dead yet ...are we?
It's not only our away kit that's a very tasteful green. Apparently the entire club is green. Yet again we are top of the league, on maximum points, while Woolwich can only match Brighton & Hove Albion.

4DVsK51.jpg

I don't know how this league table is compiled and to be honest, I don't really care, as long as we're top of it :)

It's not only our away kit that's a very tasteful green. Apparently the entire club is green. Yet again we are top of the league, on maximum points, while Woolwich can only match Brighton & Hove Albion.

4DVsK51.jpg

I don't know how this league table is compiled and to be honest, I don't really care, as long as we're top of it :)
Do we get a trophy? :levywhoa:

It literally tells you in the article:

Points were awarded for:

• Clean energy (2 points)
  • Energy efficiency (2 points )
  • Sustainable transport (2 points)
  • Single-use plastic reduction or removal (2 points)
  • Waste management (2 points)
  • Water efficiency (2 points)
  • Plant-based or low-carbon food options (3 points)
  • Communications & engagement (3 points)
One bonus point was available for each of the following:

• If club actively engage fans towards positive behavioural change that reduces environmental impact in their own lives
  • If club are signatory to UN Sports for Climate Action Framework
  • If club track and report on percentage of fans taking various modes of transportation to games

It literally tells you in the article:

Points were awarded for:

• Clean energy (2 points)
  • Energy efficiency (2 points )
  • Sustainable transport (2 points)
  • Single-use plastic reduction or removal (2 points)
  • Waste management (2 points)
  • Water efficiency (2 points)
  • Plant-based or low-carbon food options (3 points)
  • Communications & engagement (3 points)
One bonus point was available for each of the following:

• If club actively engage fans towards positive behavioural change that reduces environmental impact in their own lives
  • If club are signatory to UN Sports for Climate Action Framework
  • If club track and report on percentage of fans taking various modes of transportation to games
What, no points for beer that shoots up from the bottom?

Back
Top Bottom