Spurs Fan/YouTube channels

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

HampshireSpur

🇺🇦
Any recommendations for good ones to follow?

Chris Cowlin seems to get news earlier than most. We are Tottenham TV is quite fun for debate and ranking the players. That’s about all I look at at the moment.

Suggestions, comments or opinions?

Compilation videos of our players

No that active, but I enjoy watching them

expressions is good
I know he gets a lot of stick but he is a bloody comedic genius, the guy comes up with 1 liners for fun Off the top of his head.

At first I dismissed him as the spurs version of troopz but then I actually watched one of his videos and It was fuckin hilarious. His tweets are pretty funny to.

I know he gets a lot of stick but he is a bloody comedic genius, the guy comes up with 1 liners for fun Off the top of his head.

At first I dismissed him as the spurs version of troopz but then I actually watched one of his videos and It was fuckin hilarious. His tweets are pretty funny to.

Even bossed it @ Sky Sports:

Alasdair Gold and George Achillea have the best contents imo, Chris Cowlin is up there too

Expressions is comedian, don't mind him, only the old farts seem to have a problem with him.

Alasdair Gold and George Achillea have the best contents imo, Chris Cowlin is up there too

Expressions is comedian, don't mind him, only the old farts seem to have a problem with him.
Yup can see what you mean. Expressions is fun, it's only shite if you take it seriously.

Alasdair Gold is very good - seems to have strong connections in the club. I find his info videos are often a bit long - would be really top drawer if he edited his content a bit.

I don't really like any tbh other than the player compilation creators.

Expressionz I can see why people find him funny but it's essentially juat slang and double entendres which are easy af (imo).

Alasdair Gold is alright but 99% of his work is writing an article based on shit that's previously been in the media lol. And his videos much like his articles are 95% waffle 5% content.

Cowlin is just boring I've literally not watched more than 10 seconds of him ever.

I do like Nathan Clarke, Windy etc. These days I prefer the Extra Inch to the main pod.

Any fan cam type of Spurs YouTuber I hope gets hurt. Not in a minor way, I'm talking fall from the sky walk shit.

Alasdair Gold is alright but 99% of his work is writing an article based on shit that's previously been in the media lol. And his videos much like his articles are 95% waffle 5% content
They're sometimes far too long. One recent video was c.40 mins - I watched about 10 mins then switched off once the 'injury update' went beyond c.2mins - not worth that much exposition surely!

Back
Top Bottom